[US] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Dec 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Countess
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:598163926
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199156593581/
Date of ban: Wed Jun 14
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "LTAP"
Who banned you: Matthew\Akavir\Sky
Ban length?: 2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not do whatever I did
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes but al those warns were expired
Why should you be unbanned: I have spent a lot of time on the server and I really enjoy it, I have done a lot in the past and I do not want this behavior of mine happen again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Ever snice I came back I haven't had 1 warning, I do not know what I did for this ban.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Because I actually have a lot of fun on this server, as you are reviewing my app, I would also like video evidence of this happening.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @Aizen

I apologize for the delay of the message. I believe I banned you because you were stabbing d-classes for no reason and I authed a ban for LTAP since you killed a bunch of people. Problem is that I don't have any logs or video proof of the situation and I believe that SL will take a look shortly on your ban appeal. If you have any questions or concerns you can directly message me on discord : scpscopes. Thank you.

Regards,
Scopes

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Countess,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given that we are not 100% sure why you were banned, I have lifted your ban and removed it from your record.

Please take the time to re-read the rules prior to connecting to the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.