Status
Not open for further replies.

Reszka

Sep 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ayanowyn
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d 19h and 4m
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Reszka (E-11 STG)(now CSG)
Chaos name (include your rank): Cardinal "Penace Hall" - Beta
Civilian name: Besher
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156179550
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Applying for SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I have not.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: My main source of serious roleplay has been with SCP-RP, but I have had experiences from multiple Dark-RP servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3 on average but on weekends I can be on up to 6 or more hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to gain more experienced with being a moderator for servers, learn how to become better on making judgments on different subjects, and to help make time better for others on the server. This would also help me with becoming a better leader and helper for things I plan to possibly do in the future by having experience.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will actively apply everything I learn with the experience this opportunity supplies to me. I know that I won't be better than anyone else because of my lack of experience of this type of moderation but I do know that I can still learn to improve. Some things that I know I do good right now is consistency on being online, double checking on information, and being able to check myself on biases and/or my professionalism.

Last edited:

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
-/+ neutral
-/+ no in game interaction
-/+ No staff experience

+ decent amount of hours

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+Support
Mature
Good play time
- God E-11 fast shows he loves the community
No past staff experience - willing to learn though
Good app - Was very honest

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi blakestermaster

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.