Status
Not open for further replies.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107134894
Discord name: Gnome#4454
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since late September/early October.
In what country are you located?: The US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Bobby Clint (foundation), Bobby 'Biggie' Stiff (CI).
Civilian name: Bobby Cliff
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador, CI-G.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I've been an Internal Affairs ambassador for about three months, and in those three months I've seen and experienced plenty of the ups and downs within IA. With that comes the experience of knowing what works and what doesn't. I'd like to help ensure that the department stays on the right path, and to raise the standard that IA holds itself to. Internal Affairs is always a department I'll care for, no matter the circumstance.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I act swiftly when there's an absolute issue, and I don't look the other way in any circumstance. Throughout my time as an ambassador, I've learned a lot about the site and IA as a whole. I enjoy teaching those around me what I've learned and passing on the knowledge that I have to further build others up. I believe I'm able to bring IA to a higher standard of professionalism and efficiency, to a point that IA has never seen in a very long time.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
A director should train new ambassadors to pass along that information to the agents they train, as well as train the agents. It should be a shared responsibility between both the director and ambassadors to train and inform agents of any changes. A director should also communicate change, such as policies, as best as possible, and enforce them against foundation personnel including their own agents and ambassadors.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born and raised in ████████, Bobby Clint was a result of an interdepartmental relationship. Since young, Bobby Clint was taught foundational procedures, with knowledge of many of its inner workings. The ██████████ had reprimanded Bobby at the age of ██ for accessing ██████████████████████ regarding ███████. The ██████████ had offered Bobby rehabilitation through a foundational program called ██████████. Through the rehabilitation program, Bobby was to study law. The ██████████, satisfied with his rehabilitation, offered Bobby to continue his studies while providing a career in the Internal Affairs division. While first only conducting clerical work, Bobby worked his way through to the status of an ambassador through his years in the division. Bobby has received three █████████ to date and continues to study law.

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

+Good person
+Professional
+Kind
+Mature
+ Good admin
- short responses

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
+support
-great staff
-friendly and active
-constantly thinking to enhance RP to be better

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee & Site Inspection of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Bobby Clint!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Internal Affairs Dept. Director!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately Denied.!

As the result of a Joint decision Between Ethics & Site Inspection.

You may Re-Apply in two weeks' time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.