Times Arrested:
Times Classed F'd:
Times Kidnapped:
Times Questioned:
Total Deaths:
Total Tests:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- ltarp Left while as 8854
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I wish to hold a moral standard for the research department that shows that mercy can be an effective tactic in the SCP Foundation. But to also set an example for the other researchers and to represent the research department in itself. I want to converse with those who can understand teach the Jrs how to write a document and give lectures on SCPS and how they function. But to remain civil and calm and to follow orders and study how exactly an SCP works and how it functions and how to make its containment easier to understand and how to deal with it in a more controllable way.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I can willing follow orders and can keep my mouth shut on classified information. I can react to any form of testing with a blank face and I can take everything seriously at the flick of an order by my supervisors. I can control a situation and remember to be the one in power during the testing process allowing no room for the D-Class or SCPS to gain an advantage at causing death and destruction to the world above. But can also retain information said hours ago and have a calm manner of tone. I refuse to test unless proper measures are taken to ensure no deaths occur during the testing process. (Unless Needed) But I also carry a passion about testing and retain a good use of materials and how to retain a fascination with the Anomalous. I'm kind to fellow personnel and I'm willing to Roleplay any form of situation. I'm also active on the US server only taking a 1-2 day break every week or so.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
What truly makes a document excellent is the amount of passion seen in the writing. A high amount of passion for the work you do will grant you high grade documents that follow the format at all times and are an impressive base model on how to write documentation. A low amount of passion in the work you do gives you poorly formatted documents that lack any kind of spark than one with a high amount of passion would. Research and documentation is all from based on a form of passion and how it should be done. But finding that passion is hard and to hold onto it is even harder. But if you get a good iron grip on that passion it will stay with you and you will be able to hold onto the fact of creation of an excellent-graded document will become second nature to you and to other personnel.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher are bound to the basis on what others think. the true definition is unknown but many versions of it exist and many are amazing while some lack something to desire.
The purpose of the Executive Researcher In my eyes:
- Stand as a figure that the Department can look up to
- Help the other researchers with any questions they may have on documentation and testing
- Remain calm and collected about your duties and never break under pressure as it will show signs of weakness in the research department itself
- Report to the Dpt. Director and Site Administration on your findings during testing on any SCPS
- Follow the orders of your superiors and set an example for the department to follow
- Document any findings of SCPS
- Remain calm during containment breaches
- Host lectures in the lecture hall for all to see
- Help Jrs write documents
- Understand that containment requires sacrifice
- Be willing to die for the Foundation's goals
- Die in the dark so they can live in the light
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Brody Cooper was born into a middle class family in the United States in [REDACTED] His love for science and the supernatural were present in the early years of his life as he preformed many experiments to understand the world. When he was around 19 Brody wanted something to belong in having not seen his family in a few years. He soon came into the care of the Church of The Broken God and quickly became a follower of the church. He worshipped the Broken God in place of his own and willing to sacrifice his life to see his savior reborn into the Unbroken God. However an incident involving the reclaiming of the Heart of Mekhane made him realize something wasn't right. He saw his fellow brothers and Sister willing give the heart any scraps of metal they could find and even offering themselves to Mekhane as a human sacrifice. When he was observed not worshipping the heart it was presumed a traitor by the church almost fed to the heart. Barely escaping with his life Brody sought after anyone who would be willing to help him get away when a miracle happened. He witnessed the Foundation's Raid on the Church and the massacre of his Brothers and Sister. Yet he felt nothing for them and was willing to do anything to be accepted into the Foundation so he came forward with locations of lost parts of the Broken God in exchange for safety and a stable job at the Foundation. Following extensive interrogations and days upon days of work he was accepted as a Jr Researcher into the Foundation but before being sent in was asked to give all the locations of any Mekhane parts. once a map had been made Brody was Sedated and Given Class E and forgot everything about the Church and the Broken God. As Brody Quickly gained higher positions in the site finally landing at the Exec Researcher Position he seemingly started to remember if the dreams of Mekhane were of his own imagination...or of him trying to remember his past.

Last edited:

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: brody@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application Outcome

Dear Brody,

Thank you for your application for the Executive Researcher position. After a thorough review and discussions with the Executive Research team, we have made our decision. Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for this role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Please feel free to reach out after a period of further experience and development within the department, as we welcome your future applications. If any questions, please email me (g4rp1ays).

Thank you for your understanding and continued commitment to the SCP Foundation.

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department

Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.