[US] Bryann "Yobi" Night''s Ethics Commitee Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80665318
Discord name: Bryann#0017
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played for 7 months starting back in April 2022.
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: CST (Central Time Zone)
Character name(s): Bryann “Yobi” Night | CI: “Piccolo”
Civilian name: Timothy Edwards
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it both in-game and in TeamSpeak.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Mobile Task Force Omega-1 Operative > Commander | Ethics Committee Assistant | CI Alpha.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Negative.
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

-I’m applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member because I want to help out more on-site and help assist the Ethics Committee in any shape way or form I can to benefit both the Committee and the Foundation. Another reason why I am applying for the position is that I want to increase the roleplay and let people have a good time while they are on-site and help improve the morale of the foundation so people would view the foundation as a safe place to work and perform their duties as. I have also worked with the Ethics Committee and feel ever since the day I joined O-1 and when I officially became an assistant, I got to work closely with them and do assignments handed up by them. I also feel like I can bring a good experience to other players within the community to try and give them the best RP experience. Lastly, with the assistant position, plus the O-1 Commander, I have CL4 experience and could now uphold the duties that CL5 personnel hold on a day-to-day basis to the best of my ability.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

-I believe that I would make a great Ethics Committee member because of my dedication, my diligence, and my knowledge of the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and the Legal Codex. I have been working extremely hard for the position that I am holding as of current and the positions that I wish to obtain in the future. I also have held a Clearance 4 position (Ethics Committee Assistant) And have been working hard on that role until I decided to take a month-long break from the server for IRL purposes. But during the time that I was taking a break from the server, I was still assisting the O-1 Command team with their document work, ideas to make the regiment better, and overall assisting any way I could even though I wasn’t fully in the regiment. Then I decided that I would step back into the server and go back into my old position to help out the best way I could in O-1 and work with the Committee once more until I felt I was ready to apply for this position.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The Ethics Committee's responsibility is to make sure that the foundation is upholding the Code of Ethics and uphold the standard of the Foundation. They help keep every action done by foundation personnel ethical. They also host department reviews to see if a department is struggling or is doing excellent or if they are in need of assistance. They also oversee research tests to make sure that the tests are by ethical standards.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP are as followed.
  • The application review of the Department of Internal Affairs, Department of Medicine, and the Ethic Committee Assistants.
  • Assist with other foundation personnel’s roleplay skills and give them a chance to RP with Ethics Committee.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Bryan Night was a young GENSEC Officer on Site-65, performing his regular duty of keeping the D-Class inmate inside D-Block. He would wander around aimlessly doing his duty and do the same thing over and over. Just continually yell “Get back to the line!”. One day he was walking around when a strange man said over the announcements “Site Agency is looking for members to uphold the justice and laws of the site. Come down to the training room to recruit now!”. He didn’t hesitate and ran straight towards the training room to begin his career as a Site Agent. His first day on the job was basically sitting in a checkpoint maintaining and checking other foundation personnel IDs and making sure that all the Site Laws were being followed. While he was bored, he decided to listen to music and just play computer games. He was getting into the flow of the song and heard a loud “ROAR” and got up quickly confused and scared and had to decide upon investigating the sound or staying back in the checkpoint and waiting for backup. He then attempted to be brave and decided to investigate it. He ran down the hall with his G36C shaking scared thinking he was going to get injured. He then saw a large reptile with half the skin gone and the bone sticking out. His initial reaction was to open fire on the lizard but when SCP-682 noticed and started to approach him, Bryan began to break down and fled to the nearest door that had a clearance on it. He threw his gun down, and sat at the corner shaking, scared out of his mind thinking that the 682 was going to eat him alive. Hours passed and the door opened by MTF Unit E-11 or known as Epsilon-11. They explained the situation and said “Being afraid is part of the job, that is how we stay alive.” He wanted to tender his resignation and never work at the site again but ended up staying because he didn’t know where he would go after he resigned. A few months passed after the incident and Bryan who now went by “Yobi” became a Captain of Site Agents. Knowing all of the site law, he worked closely with the Site Director and the Assistant Site Director to uphold the site law and to attempt to help foundation personnel’s mental capacity and stability given what they see almost every day while they are working at the SCP Foundation. On a random afternoon, Yobi was taking a shower after the long day he had and when he came back into his bunks, he heard an eerie whisper “Yobbiii, It’s time..” He was then confused but didn’t mind it at first but then the lights flickered. It kept flickering and when the lights finally turned off, he got concerned and ran to the bunk’s gun locker grabbing an M1911 out of his bag and holding it up in a ready position walking around. The lockers then began to slam and it instantly stopped. The lights turned back on and the wall spelled out “Remember Doppelganger..”. He was concerned that a ghost-like anomaly was hunting him for whatever reason and decided to investigate the situation. Further, into the investigation, he realizes that one of his LTs wasn’t on site, and right when he attempted to contact him, the lights in his office instantly turned off and turned back on with red lighting. A child-like body appeared and claimed that she has taken him into a strange reality. He kept on asking “How do I get them back?!!” in a harsh tone, but Doppelganger kept saying “Their souls are.. Special, to me.” She then began to start laughing and disappeared and the office turned normal once again. Yobi in a furious mood slammed his fist on his table and began to dig deeper into the investigation trying to find ways to bring back his LT safely. A few months after, the search still continued and the SA LT still wasn’t found. He attempted to call out to Doppelganger to take his soul but she declined. After a year, the foundation command noticed that Yobi was too deep into the case and decided it was best for him to leave his position and transfer over to Site-56. Yobi at first declined because he was close to getting his Lieutenant back but realized that he had no choice so decided to take up the offer.

When Yobi first step foot inside Site 56, he assumed he wasn’t going to like it as much as Site 65, starting from the ground back up. He started to read the Code of Conduct there and came across the Code of Ethics. He began to study the code of ethics as he believed it was Site-56’s Site law and began to enforce the Code of Ethics towards other GENSC and non-combative personnel. Yobi eventually his the rank of GENSEC Sergeant and was pretty excited to do his duties. One day, when he was patrolling around EZ, he was approached by an MTF O-1 Or commonly known as “Law Enforcement” and was bagged and grabbed. Yobi, confused about what he has done, thinks that he was going to die because he did something wrong but when the operative unblindfolded him, he was in a room full of servers. The strange operative was asking if he knew what his regiment does and Yobi processed the information and knew that they were the people that mainly protected the Ethics Committee. The operative then said that they have been eyeing him for a while and thought he would be suited for the job. Yobi proceeded to ask “What job are you talking about?” And the operative revealed that he was pulled aside for recruitment to join the Omega-1 Regiment. Yobi without a doubt took the offer as this was his first time joining an MTF Unit after what he went through in Site-65. On his first day, he made a lot of mistakes but was guided by the Commissioned Officers of the Regiment and eventually promoted Yobi for his good work. A few months later, Yobi then saw on the SCIPnet that there the Ethic Committee were looking for assistants and spoke with one of the Ethics Member about an interview for the position and they agreed on the interview. On the day of the interview, Yobi was nervous, sweating, and panicking about his interview, if he knew what proper procedures needs to be taken place, the code of ethics itself, all of it. He was scared but at the end of it, he passed. He fully became an Ethic Assistant and paved the way to attempt to become an Ethics Member. During his time as an assistant, he would enforce the Code of Ethics, and Code of Conduct and overall check on the foundation personnel’s mental health. He decided after a few months on the job, it would be time for him to request an interview to attempt to become an Ethics Committee Member. He studied all night and day for the Committee Member test and went for the interview. On the day of the interview, it took him 3 hours to calm himself down for the interview and when he finally took it, he felt a sign of relief and waited patiently for the Ethics Director’s decision on his new position.

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
+Support
+Hard worker for O1 when I was commander even when he was on extended ROA
+Professional and respected

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Member. Following your contributions and efforts in Omega-1, we believe that you are highly capable of this position. Your behavior, your dedication to the Department and the way you uphold the expectations we have instated for the Department has not gone unnoticed.

Congratulations, Yobi.

Contact me Jewel Jenkins for more details, and be sure to contact an Admin+ to get your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.