[US] bshamu's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshamu

May 26, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bshamu
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week & 3 Days
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST/PT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 CPL "Sham" (DTE-5)
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Hardy "Wham" Lee
Civilian name: "The Scavenger"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85677625
Discord ID (name#0000): bshamu#3810
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've received a ban for MRDM as a Class-D, because I thought that being a death row inmate, I could kill people without consequences other then being shot. But I learned and I apologized for my mistake and got my ban time scratched off. I also received a warning for hitbox, because I didn't realize I was hitbox abusing after returning to gmod for the first time in a long time, and took my warning, because it was my mistake.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I've had previous experience being a staff member in a community. I was a moderator for a friend's DARK RP server 5+ years ago. And I would of continued to staff on my friend's server if I had a working PC to play on back then.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- No, I don't have any previous experiences on a serious roleplay server. So this is my first time experiencing serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on the server for over 5+ hours everyday, as my current vtime check shows that I have 8 hours of play time for 12 hour mark.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to become a moderator for the server, because I want to get back into GMOD staffing, as it was fun to actually help people out, and talk to people on situations. And I wish to reacquire what its like to be a staff member again. And as I've been playing on the server for a while like everyone else, I feel like I've gained enough time to play with the community and learn the rules overtime, and I feel like I am prepared to help out the community as well.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think as I do retain some form of moderation skills on other platforms besides GMOD, I can assist on the server by being a good asset towards the community in handling sits, and as well as being unbias towards all situations, and making sure there is a video recording in order to confirm the report is golden, as I will always listen to both sides of the story. But as well as dealing with irrational people or irritating people to others, I am calm at dealing with them and I can handle them and won't lash out.

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley

Good Responses
Not many interactions

Neutral/slightly positive

After reading over your application i want to leave a +support, but since i have so few interactions with you and you're playtime is lacking i will leave a neutral response.

Best of luck and kind regards-
Wxnter

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @bshamu ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.