Discord name: Camden#0560
For how long have you played on MRP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard
NATO name (regiment and rank): 3rdAD COL Camden
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB SGT Camden
Civilian name: Camden
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?: Yes
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe I am a good candidate for NHC because of my activity, maturity, experience, and leadership abilities. I spend a lot of time on games when I am not at school so I usually am available for 4-6 hours day, and more on the weekends. This gives me plenty of time to ensure regiments are running properly and also gives me time to work with other members of NHC to come up with new ideas. Another reason I am a good candidate is because of my maturity, when in serious situations and when I am around newer PVTs I am able to act mature and set an example and this also puts a better look on NATO as a whole if the leadership isn't screwing around a lot. I believe my experience is another big reason I should be picked, I have both real life and in game leadership experience, I have been an officer on multiple different roleplay servers and in real life hold an executive staff position in an NJROTC unit and am responsible for helping with the leadership of 50 cadets. Lastly I should be picked because of my leadership abilities, I have taken classes on leadership and have learned a lot about being a leader including ways to act and proper ways to increase morale and respect in a unit, of course its more dedicated toward real life however some of the aspects can definitely be used in roleplay.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- MAJ/COL of 3rdAD, SWB SGT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
-Leadership
-Communication
-Dedication
-Activity
-Maturity/Professionalism

Weaknesses
-School

Last edited:

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
+Major Support
I have known Camden for a long amount of time (about a couple of months) between SCP and MRP. I can confidently say that he is more than fit for a position such as NHC.

Reactions: Camden

Dagger

May 6, 2022
+/- Neutral
I have not seen you lead a war and besides that you have a good personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camden

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Camden,

Thanks for taking the time to make a NHC Application.

Whilst you currently have many qualities, we currently don't feel as if you are suited for a role in NATO High Command.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.