Character name(s): caliber "anomoly" winters
Civilian name: caliber "anomalous" winters
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- To my knowledge I have about 16 warnings and 1-2 bans. I only remember the ban because it was large. It was when I Killed 2 people in panic with a nitro then left the game about an hour later because I had to go sleep, but the reporter had mad a sit after I left so I could be punished even further.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- To gain clearance lvl4, more of a character in Gensec, Access to lvl4 areas so I don't have to rely on O1, A1, SA, Lvl4 people.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am respectful towards other gensec for as long as they do not screw up in a horrendous way, I have a great deal of common sense, I usually on for about 5-7 hours on school days.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Patrol facility, Carry out orders by ethics/o5's, arrest unprofessional Gensec.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Essentially my Character would had gotten tired of having to stop and wait for Lvl4 people to come to electrical when it needs accessing for repairs, So they would've applied for level 4 clearance to fasten the cleanup of the facility and reduction of ethic code breakers getting a bypass free card.

Last edited:

xxsavagexx2316

Donator
Nov 4, 2022
Negatives:
-been banned 1-2 times
-rushed application

-only wants captain for LV4 key Card
-bad lore for his character
-bad formatting a bit confusing to read
positives:
good amount of hours he can play everyday

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
Large -Support
You only want captain for the CL4 position? That's disgraceful. You have almost no lore, the application looks like it was made in 10 minutes, and you have barely any understanding of how this kind of position works
You're also purposefully negative bumping other captain apps to make yours look better.

Billy 'Darksky' Brown

Sep 26, 2022
- Support
I am leaving my Captain role soon and I DO NOT want to see people like you taking my place.
First, you have too many warnings and bans.
Second, the only reason why you want to be Captain is so you can have CL4 clearance and get access to those areas...
This is why I am leaving a big - Support on your application.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Why does anyone else become captain?
While it normally isn't my place to be denying or accepting department applications, you should be applying for positions primarily for the roleplay and experience that comes with it. This isn't to say that simply gaining CL4 access and experience aren't valid reasons to apply for the position, but if those are your sole reasons, you are most definitely not fit for the job.

For the sake of server health, I'll be denying this application myself. Should you choose to reapply, I would hope you put more effort and find better reasons to shoot for that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.