[US] Chris's O5-3 "The Backburner" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154537810
Discord name: Airlines#3376
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Playtime is 5+ Days per !vtime (Broken), I estimate 2-3 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Chris “Predator” Henderson, Huell Babino, Terence “Whiplash” Fletcher (Previous O-1 name)
Civilian name: John Witter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher, O-1 LTCOM, A-1 COM, CI-D, E-11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-3. I'm applying to O5-3 for the purpose of bringing another active member and decision maker to the O5 council. I wish to bring more RP to the server and have a say in site policy's and administration. With my experience in Commanding MTF groups and as a CL4 researcher I have plenty to bring to the table.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
- I believe I would be the best candidate for the O5 council due to my previous experience in both internal security departments, vast knowledge of the foundations day to day operations, and leadership experience I gained from Commanding 2 MTF units (A-1, O-1).
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-The O5 council keeps the foundation running smoothly and makes major policy decisions/changes on a daily basis. They also Oversee many different day to day operations that go on in the site.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- The O5 council deals with CL4 applications with regards to Intelligence, Internal Affairs, GENSEC, MTF groups, Research, and Overseer Assistants.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Chris was just like any other researcher in the facility, doing his daily duties to the foundation by testing Class-D personnel on the various different SCPs the foundation had to offer. After enough time had passed, he successfully applied for the Executive researcher role and began to assist his colleagues with different tests and ensuring that all tests ran smoothly. His efforts in research brought much needed information about SCPs to the SCPINET network and has been used by various other researchers when they attempt to learn and understand SCPs.

One evening, he received an invite from an E-11 member to join the MTF group. After completion of the training, he was now an E-11 PVT, ready for duty. Time went on before Chris mysteriously disappeared from the regiment, only to find himself before an individual that was a part of a task force he had never seen beforehand. Chris had been picked to join Alpha-1. Chris worked his way through the ranks, before receiving an offer from a group he knew little about, only that they had orders to protect Ethics from any threats. Chris decided to take the offer and became a member of Omega-1. "Whiplash" worked his way through the ranks of Omega-1 serving the ethics committee at any and all costs, only to find himself at the rank of LTCOM, overseeing the Omega-1 regiment. “Whiplash” had found himself at a standstill, the regiment was doing fantastic and he felt as though all he could do for the regiment had been done. One day, he was approached by a mysterious figure, and offered the position to Command Alpha-1. “Whiplash” accepted and he was moved to Alpha-1 under his old name, Chris “Predator” Hansen. From there, "Predator" applied what he had learned in the past in order to improve Alpha-1 and bring it to to it's current state today.

“Predator” was doing his daily check-ins on the Alpha-1 regiment when an unknown individual appeared before his desk, before he could react, darkness overcame him. He woke up before a group of individuals.

“Time for a new line of work, -3” a voice in the room stated.

Last edited:

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
++++++++Support
Would Def Recommend this guy. He is an OG of the very First A-1 on the US Side. Very mature and very responsible Knows how to lead a regiment and brought A-1 back to life. Very Active ig/ts.​

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
++++++++Support
Would Def Recommend this guy. He is an OG of the very First A-1 on the US Side. Very mature and very responsible Knows how to lead a regiment and brought A-1 back to life. Very Active ig/ts.​

rotten

Jun 17, 2022
+SUPPORT

Hansen is simply the best pick for -3 even with an injury he is active almost every day making sure A1 stays stable, he has shown nothing but maturity and responsibility in a High command position

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England
+Support

Don't even know you but based on your application, previous experience and knowledge you'd be a good fit for the position, unless someone else makes a better application with even a smidgeon of your experience I doubt they'll be selected.

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for █████. This position is in charge of managing the entire foundation. After observing your continued service as MTF ██████████, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations ██​

• Angry
Reactions: Gian Carlo

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ███. This position leads the foundation's different departments and ensures it functions to the best of its ability. Provided your Exemplary Efforts in █████-█ we are more than ready to welcome you into ██ ███████.

Welcome Overseer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.