[US] Claire/Wades staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Oldest That I can find is [GL] Wade [M], however The one I got now is Wade
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 7 hours 36 minutes and 16 seconds
In what country are you located?: Califorina
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security Officer Wade Watty
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A [not in CI]
Civilian name: Noah Thatcher
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:195735014
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Somewhat, I was a staff member for a Clone Wars RP server with 125 people every day, and then a SCP RP server with about 100 players everyday? Acheived the Rank of Admin within the CWRP server, and then Senior Mod On the SCP RP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I indeed do, I used to be a GM for a server that is no longer around, and I also used to be a Event Team [GM here] On a server with 1225 players, I would say I am 'Decent' at serious roleplay. I do love roleplay however, so I always look to improve within the roleplay I do.

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
While focusing on life, and school
about 6 hours a day maybe? Maybe more.

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Well To be honest, its been fun within this community, and I have been loving it, I noticed a lot during the later hours there is like no staff on, so I would want to help with that as I can be on during the Late hours [2 AM PST]. I also think this is a new beginning for me. I also want to become it because I want to both give advice to people If I do pull them within a sit, and how to improve etc,.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: To be honest, I'm not. I'm a normal person, I'll do good at the staff work that I have to do, other then me having past exprience I guess, I'm a normal person applying for staff. I however will follow all the duties as a staff member, and keep on improving as much as possibile.

stay safe <3

Last edited:

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
Hello today I will be giving your application Neutral leaning towards negative support. This is for the following reasons:

I haven't any personal interactions -Neutral
Application seems slightly rushed with a lack of detail on most of the questions in my opinion - Leaning -Support

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello today I will be giving your application Neutral leaning towards negative support. This is for the following reasons:

I haven't any personal interactions -Neutral
Application seems slightly rushed with a lack of detail on most of the questions in my opinion - Leaning -Support
Hello, thanks for the feedback, I have gone ahead and updated it a little, I look forward to meeting you more.

Solidus

May 23, 2022
Neutral Leaning to + Support

+/- No Interactions
+ Willingness to learn and grow
+ Stated he can be on during needed hours

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support

I have closely reviewed your application and have noted the following.

+ Mature
+ No warnings or Bans
+ Has Experience on other servers in High RP roles as well as Staff on other servers.
+ Would be a good fit for the Staff Team

+/- Some minor grammar errors in the Application

Good luck to you sir.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
+ Support

I have closely reviewed your application and have noted the following.

+ Mature
+ No warnings or Bans
+ Has Experience on other servers in High RP roles as well as Staff on other servers.
+ Would be a good fit for the Staff Team

+
/- Some minor grammar errors in the Application

Good luck to you sir.

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Wade,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.