Not open for further replies.

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86367786
Discord name: Isupportchildlabor
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Roughly 8 months
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST (Correct Standard Time)
Character name(s): "Moundmaker" Reznor, "Kommandant" Keeper, "Raidermentington" Tresspasser, John "Dronementington" Hate
Civilian name: John "Dronementington" Hate
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP level 37, Total level 229
1699603607344.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Site Advisor (Current)
A1 Maj (Previous)
A1 LT (Previous)
A1 LT(Previous)
D.E.A. Manager (Previous)
D.E.A. Sp. Agent (Current)
Overseer Assistant (Current)
GOC SGT (Previous)
IA Agent (Current)
096 (Current)
CI Beta (Previous)
CI Beta (Previous)
CI Beta (Previous)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: a small amount
1699603830392.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- With an extensive amount of time on the server and with a vast amount of roleplay experience, I feel as though i will be able to properly carry out the roles and roleplay requirements for SCP-22415. Furthermore, with my experience on the server, I will be able to tell how to best provide the safety and care to others during times of crisis.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behavior of SCP-22415 is to be of an assistance to others regardless of their rank, personal standing, or faction. Usually, however, they try to prioritize those who do moral and just actions while shielding those who cannot defend themselves, such as non-combatives or the wounded.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would assist the researchers in making sure that both no harm comes to them and that they can get away safely before switching my priorities towards the MTF since they are currently acting in self defense towards their fellow Foundation members.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldnt repel 076 and instead try my best to keep his attention, trying to keep him away from the researcher. My life isnt as important as theirs and I have a way of putting myself back into safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I wouldnt heal them as their act of escaping is a morally gray situation even at best, but I would help make sure that the D-Class gets detained and returned instead of terminated for his escape.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Retiredintheheadx3
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Please Contact an Admin+ when SCP-22415 is released to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.