Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreel

Apr 29, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): evanas991

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 290hours

In what country are you located?:Lithuania

Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 Corporal Cryptor "Keeper" Aphelion

Chaos name (include your rank): Fizzy. Conscript (I don't play as chaos)

Civilian name: Cryptor

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:445672276

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it most of the time.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-It is my first time! Quite worried about the outcome of it.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Sadly, I go a few.

4 Frp warns: No comment. (I don't remember the situations.)

1 Rdm ban: I had killed a scientist for some reason, but I don't remember it either....

Ltarp: I had actual 5 fps during the situation and my entire game froze. The only thing I could do what shutdown my PC via the large black box that powers it.

Ltap: No comment. (I do not remember)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-I have been a super admin in a roleplay game 2 years ago. The game was a military rp in a game called Roblox. -cough-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Well, I do ,but not too much. Besides SCP-RP , the only games I had seriously RP'ed in was HOI4 and Gmod Star wars RP.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-Around 4-7 hours a day. Sometimes even more, but it depends on the circumstances. The most I have spent on Scp RP was 10+ hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I simply wish to help out the community. During all the time I have spent within this incredible community, there have always been terrible things happening during the time I had been on. But before I get into that, here's some context. During the time I am on, there are usually a few mods on, but mostly AFK or not there at all. During that gap of inactivity, people take the chance to cause trouble, for example: RDM, FRP, breaking NLR and much more. Me and GS Captain Omar once had to deal with a GS Officer who was cloberring the entire facility with a scientist accomplice. There were no admins on at the time and the server was pretty much dying. We had to kill him so many times, arrest him, hold him in place until we managed to call an admin from the discord. Situations like that ruin people's rp experiences, and I want to maximise the effort of making sure people have a fun time, but also respect the rules.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'm not here to praise myself, nor to abuse my abilities. Unlike some, but not everyone of course
( Not everyone is the same). I decided to apply to make a change and assist the staff and the community they serve. I would be able to help with problems that happen at the time when the server is active, but no admins are present to defend it. I am usually online for quite a long time, so whilst I am, I will swiftly deal with all rule breakers and people who require assistance. I will not use my abilities to make the experiences of all the other people worse, instead I will be fair, repressing all possible urges to do things people consider unfair and 'OP'. If I get accepted, I will do my duty as moderator in training, and will learn what I must. After that, I will dive into duty.

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
+/- Neutral (Leaning towards support)

+/- Never heard of or seen you

+ Pretty good amount of time
- Quite a few warnings
+ Good application, well written and thought out.

Notes: Punishment history is kinda worrying, however I believe you got a shot at becoming a staff member. Just try your best and don't give up!

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Kreel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will wait on accepting if you have no issues with warnings and rules within the next two weeks and reapply you will be accepted

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.