[US] Daddy Le Fleur's 096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453382432
Discord name: jah le fleur
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've played for about a week or two and put in about 3 - 9 hours a day.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Kai Savesta, June LaVey
Civilian name: Malachi Savesta
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- My maturity and ability to RP depending on what role I'm playing, haven't played for many weeks or months but in these past couple days I've been playing I've managed to put in a good few hours and feel familiar enough with the games mechanics and rules to the point where I feel like I would be able to play my role the best I can.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Typically sits in a corner crying while covering it's face or eyes. If left alone for around a minute the SCP will begin to wander the facility until angered or captured.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 would continue to sit in his room until after 60 seconds, only then is he able to get up and wander the facility. In most cases a picture of SCP-096's face will spawn somewhere on the map or someone accidently see's its face, if nobody within D-block has seen any of the things mentioned then the SCP has 0 reason to beeline straight to that area, but in the case that someone has through any means seen its face while within D-block, then yes the SCP may go in there to kill their target and anyone else who may have seen its face on the way there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Firstly, once SCP-096 has eliminated its remaining targets and returned back to its pacified state, MTF would have to walk up to the creature and place a bucket or bag on its head with scramble gear on.
2. Secondly, someone will need to shoot SCP-096 with a containment beam until the he's fully pacified.
3. Lastly, 096 will be cuffed and brought straight back to his containment.

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Jah Le Fleur ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.