[US] Dallas' Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Discord name: Dallas#0608
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a few days (Very familiar of the ruleset and SCP's)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Dr. Osborn, DaeDae, Dallas
Civilian name: Dallas
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI, and IA (Initial Ranks)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not any that wont be appealed, (ERP, Toxicity, "Near Racism") - Last 2 are false btw, as for the ERP It was so long I cant remember.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I want to show my leadership among the branch and approve of any testings that might need approval, Mass testings/Cross testings that sort of thing. I believe I have the will power and strong leadership to do so, I have been in research for 6 months now and I think now is the time to join executive research this is my second application which shows I have determination to join this, if that doesnt show that I will uphold determination in the branch I dont know what will.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: Good question but simple, I have myself described in 3 words as hardworking, determined, Jackhammer. I have great knowledge in the rules and what scps are and what they do and I want to show that I have more potential than the other applicants by my hard work so far.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? I cant remember any that I have submitted but What makes a document excellent? I think a document should be attention grabbing, to be neat and organized with as little to no spelling mistakes as possible with the information layed out no more than 3 pages long. I've written around 50 good quality Documents.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Responsibilities are that to make sure that the lower staff of research are in line and that are following the code of conduct governing the researchers standards and also approving on certain tasks such as cross testing and mass testing.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Dr. Osborn is a ex military head of research that came to the foundation to understand the world he is in and to better understand all the SCP's in the foundation. With nothing but good intentions and strong leadership. And to rule the world with knowledge. Also high interest in the SCP 035 specimen.

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to lack of participation in research as of recent. Your application appears lackluster as a whole. Please continue to stay active and inspire others to do safer and better work.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.