[US] Dallas' Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
SCP_Foundation_logo.png

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Discord name: Dallas#3394
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Months.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Loogie, Dallas, Dae Dae, (temp Jess)
Civilian name: DaeDae
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI, 096, Ethics Committee
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No bans, recently was warned with no evidence for toxicity.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? Because I want to lead GENSEC in the right path, when I am on d-c I always come on the server to see dclass reign on the GENSEC with rule quotes, So if I am granted this position as a captain I will enforce the rules for GENSEC, I will make sure gensec are in line and I have the perfect responsibility to conduct a meeting if needed and assign roles for the cadets/officers. I am willing to hold trainings, since that is something I dont see to often. More licensing trainings would come about if I were a captain. That is what makes me the best applicant for this Captain position. I also have a lot of experience as a captain, not on this server but other servers I will not name in case its not allowed, I also have a unbias nature. I just earlier helped in a arrest with my friend (against my friend) even though I didn't want to do it I still did because it was the right thing to do.

-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: What makes me suitable and the most competent applicant is my activity on the server and loyalty for 6 months, I have been on the GENSEC whitelist for too long to count and I think now is the time for the stepping stone to be placed for myself so I can help GENSEC garner their own licensing without having to beg for one to be in place, I am always active I will be active on the job and I will not abuse it. I have been trusted as Ethics Committee before and I didn't ruin that. I will make sure everything in D-Block is running smoothly without any hiccups. I have also very good combative experience and I have strong leadership skills, (Irl I took public speaking leadership classes)

-

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The responsibilities include the following: Making sure D-Block is running correctly, In other words without any disturbances from D-Boys AND Gensec. Enforcing the rules on said Gensec and D-Boys/Foundation personnel by handing them over to the correct authorities, (Site affairs) And I believe they bare the responsibility of holding trainings/certifications for riot control. And just bares a leadership role to guide newcomers into the foundation.

-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: My characters name is Dallas "Loogie" A former CIA Member from Area-51 as a foreman, Top of his class. Made into a man from graduating in the navy ranking, "Top Gun" was recruited into the foundation on August 10th, 2005. Started off as a Cadet but moved swiftly up the ranks. Has confirmed 5 kills in the U.S. Navy. Also is a gifted person of high intellect. Speaks Spanish as well.

Last edited:

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
+/- Support leaning towards plus
I truly do not remember seeing you on Gensec Much, or at all from what i have seen.(taking certain situations into account)
However, id love to see you on Gensec more 100%, and i think that you have a good sense of right and wrong from what you've typed
would love to see you much more

Reactions: DaeDae

Camden

Jul 7, 2022

General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am sorry to inform you your application has been Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden

Status
Not open for further replies.