Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244096590
Discord: worldsguard
For how long have you played on CG SCP? I have well over 100 hours of in-game playtime.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST-3
Character name(s): "David"
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A (Holding) Ambassador (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Yes, I have a total of two warnings in my playtime. One as a D-class for shooting another D-class in the crossfire, And another for shooting an IA Agent attempting to arrest me as an RRT Officer.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am sure that I could be a good candidate for this position. As an Internal Affairs Ambassador, I have upheld the Lega Codex, Code of Conduct, and Code of Ethics, ensuring that our agents maintain the highest standards. A part of my experience is in writing detailed documents, Additionally, My leadership skills have allowed me to go above and beyond in mentoring new agents. I believe all the skills that I have picked up in assisting in running the Department of internal affairs will help me greatly when it comes to being an assistant for the ethics committee. I eventually want to work my way up to being an ECM I feel that this would be a good experience for that goal.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  1. Authorizing advanced armory to MTF personnel when nobody higher is on site.
  2. Complete assignments from the Ethics Committee Members.
  3. Respond to foundation staff's requests for ethics.
  4. Approving research tests that require ethics approval if no ECMs are on site.
  5. Giving orders to O-1 if no ECMs are on site.
  6. They can audit departments to check for corruption.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Origins into IA:
In a small town outside of Chicago. David Larkin was born. David had earned a reputation as a troublemaker in his teenage years. But deep down there was a sense of justice and a desire for something greater. As luck would have it, David's journey led him to the SCP Foundation. Seeing a chance to contribute to something greater than himself, he joined as a low-level security cadet. Throughout his time at the Foundation, David's dedication and eye for detail caught the attention of the Internal Affairs department. They saw potential in him as an Internal Affairs Agent, someone who could uphold the legal codex and maintain the integrity of the organization. Undergoing training, David honed his skills as an investigator, Diving deep into the shadows to uncover misconduct and breaches in protocol. With each investigation, he proved himself to be a natural at cutting through deception and getting to the truth, earning the nickname "Buzzsaw."
Life as an Ambassador:
As David "Buzzsaw" Larkin embraced his role as the Internal Affairs Ambassador within the SCP Foundation, he understood that his responsibilities extended beyond investigations. In addition to his duties as an investigator, He was also tasked with training new agents and ensuring that all agents were adhering to the protocols and guidelines set forth by the Foundation. As a trainer, David took great pride in passing on his knowledge to new agents. He believed that providing them with the right tools and guidance was essential in preparing them for the challenges they would face within the foundation. With his background and first-hand experiences, he could relate to the struggles they might encounter and offer advice that went beyond the textbooks. Over time, David's leadership skills earned him recognition from the higher-ups. He was promoted to the position of Senior Ambassador with a specialized focus on coordinating investigations. In this role, he became the figurehead that connected various investigative teams.
Transitioning to ECA
After years of service to the Internal Affairs department, David wanted to start a new chapter in his career within the SCP Foundation. He wanted to explore new challenges and contribute to other critical areas of the organization. He talked to his good friend Murphy "Vad" and discussed an opening for a position as an ECA. David decided that this was the perfect opportunity and submitted his application.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
1661221246854.png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "David's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee has decided to put this application on hold for 1 to 2 weeks, please reach out to me on Discord (justcallmehunter) once you receive this message!

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "David's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please get in contact with us for your whitelist!

- Mr.Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.