[US] Devious's ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Devious"

Mar 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634685358
Discord name: That Bean#4123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost a year...
In what country are you located?: United States Murica
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): "Devious"
Civilian name: Karl Toocher
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, it is my primary source of communication.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
My Current Whitelisted roles include: Nu-7 Corporal and DEA Senior Agent
My Held Whitelisted roles include: Gensec Captain, E-11 SPC, and CI Alpha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, the majority of my warns were for FailRP or RDM, the basic stuff that normally would happen from time to time. However, they are all expired and since then I have cleaned up my act and have become a moderator to demonstrate that!
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
There are many things that I can list as of to why I believe I would be the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant these include my ability to work with others well and communicate. I believe I have demonstrated over numerous occasions my ability to give orders and receive feedback from others. Another thing that I believe would make me the best candidate for this position is my activity. One of my best features that I am always on whenever I do not have school and I stay up late. Finally, I believe I would be the best candidate for Ethics Assistant because I have done plenty of work for and with Ethics in the past. Starting from when Crow was still Ethics Member all the way up until modern day.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
In RP the Ethics Committee Assistant has many important responsibilities, jobs, and roles. One of these responsibilities is to conduct frequent rounds to make sure everything around site is staying ethical and proper. They should the report their findings to the Ethics Committee Members and right up a report. The Ethics Committee Assistant also goes around and answers Ethics related questions for site personnel when Ethics is unavailable themselves. Ethics Assistants also perform routine checkups on places such as HCZ, LCZ, D-Block, and Medbay. This is to ensure everything is proper and running smoothly. Finally, Ethics Assistants should also interview Department Directors to ensure that they are keeping the jobs ethical and up to code.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: ████ "Devious" ███████
Sex: Male
DOB: ██/██/1990
Place of Origin: The United States of America
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 6'5

████ "Devious" ███████ was born in the small town of ███████, Louisiana. He grew up in an area with not many people and lived on a farm. His parents are Michael and Katrina ███████. His family was not that rich but still made enough money to get by and mainly lived off the food they got from the farm and hunting. Growing up "Devious" showed remarkable academic skills and graduated top of his class though he was often a troublemaker. He was always getting into trouble earning him the nickname "Devious" by his friends around him.

When he was old enough, he decided to join the military and ended up enlisting into the Army. After he finished basic, he quickly climbed the ranks in the Army earning the rank of Lieutenant. He was a brave leader and fought in the Afghanistan War; where he saved many men's lives and even earned the Silver Star for his heroic actions. "Devious" eventually transferred to the National Guard where he would find his first encounter with an anomaly. This was SCP-████. During this encounter he showed excellent fighting skills and instead of giving him amnestics the foundation decided to recruit him into MTF Beta-2 "The Bayou Boys".
TRANSMISSION FILE: THE OUTPOST INCIDENT
PLAYING - audiofile1.mp3
Devious: This is Echo 1-1 to Echo Actual, come in Echo Actual

Command: Send traffic Echo 1-1

Devious: Copy, we are at Outpost-██. We are going to proceed to make our rounds, how copy?

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 let us know what you find

Around 20 minutes pass by before next transmission

Devious: ECHO 1-1 TO ECHO ACTUAL WE HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED WE ARE TAKING HEAVY FIRE FROM ALL DIRECTIONS

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1, do you require air support

Devious: N- *Static* IVE AT THE MOMENT! WE WILL RADIO BACK IN IF IT GETS BAD

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1

Around another 30 minutes go by before the next transmission

Devious: THIS IS ECHO 1-1 THEY HAVE US PINNED DOWN HARD WE NEED IMMEDIATE MORTAR SUPPORT HOW COPY

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 what are your coordinates

Devious: COORDINATES ARE 10,27,93 NEED IMMEDIATE FIRE SUPPORT, WALK THE LINE

Command: Copy that Echo 1-1 rounds coming in now
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF TRANSMISSION
The mortar strike ended up being too close and "Devious" would lose a lot of good men due to friendly fire including one of his best friends, Joey. He still blames himself for his men's and Joeys' deaths to this day.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Devious".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.