[US] Dinkster Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): I believe it was fart_knocker_777 (I was in 6th grade I know its cringe)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): My vtime_menu is broken and its stuck on a consistent 6 days of playtime but in reality I have 768.6 hours or 32.025 days on the server. (Used the amount of seconds the 1 year achievement says I have)

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: GMT-7

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 Sgt "Dinkster"

Chaos name (include your rank): CS Dinkster Von Ticklefingers

Civilian name: Phuong "Infobreacher" Elchanan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Discord ID (name#0000): Dinkster Von Ticklefingers#0001

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have many warns and bans, only AFK kicks, these warns and bans were in my early days on the server. Here's the list of my warns/bans Naming Conventions A and B warns, RDM [A] NITRP ban, Severe toxicity ban (Appealed), Fear RP [A] warn, LTARP [A] warn, FearRP [A] warn, 2 more bans reason was not listed, FailRP / Metagaming warn from Hound (got paid 50k to say "I love the red right hand" in CL1 comms), RDM [A] warn, Toxicity warn, 3 RDM warns, Hitbox abuse [A] warn (wasnt aware what I was doing was hitbox abuse so after I was told I quickly stopped), FearRP [A] warn, 2 FearRP warns in a row, FearRP warn, 2 more RDM warns and a few more.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I unfortunately have no previous staff experience on any community to this day, I am hoping to make Civil Networks my first.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes I have played multiple serious RP gmod servers in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I am usually on the server for atleast 6 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become staff because I want to help the server. I'm gonna be honest, I am not very creative or good at thinking about answers like these for any sort of application so, I will try my best on this. Something I see a lot on the server is people constantly breaking rules and I know that sometimes staff can get overwhelmed with sits depending on how many staff members are online at the time, I would like to assist staff with this issue. I am usually on the server very late, a good bit until after restart so I'm sometimes on whenever staff are not. As I said I'm not very creative with these sort of things so unfortunately this is the only thing I can think of.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I would be able to help with simply enforcing the rules, I am fully aware that my list of warns and bans look absolutely horrible for my moderator application and I fully understand if the people of the server do not want me to be on the staff team, I am here with hope that people will overlook what I have done in the past and see my potential for the future. When it comes to me being special over the other applicants, quite simply, I don't think I'm special over them in any way, I don't think I am better than any of the other applicants. I acknowledge the fact that other applicants would be a better pick than I would be and I wish all of them the best of luck but, I regret to inform I am not very special over the other applicants, sorry if that's what y'all aren't looking for.

Last edited:

"Darkstar"

Nov 14, 2022
+ Support
  • Many interactions with this person
  • Good playtime
-/+ Support
  • Many warns but has changed his ways
- Support
  • No staff experience

Apollyon

Feb 1, 2023
Positives:
+Very active
+Exercises patience with others, in lots of situations
+Well-written application

Negatives:
-Several past warns
(+Has learned from mistakes, several appealed)
-No experience

Overall great potential. All negatives can be changed and shows enough to be more than capable of becoming staff.
9/10

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Amazing Application
+ Very Active
+ Lots of Playtime
+ Mature and Great Attitude
+ Amazing person to Interact with

Neutral Support:
+/- Previous Warns

Negative Support:
- None

As someone who's befriended Dinkster for quite some time I have seen him mature a lot, He was previously banned from the discord for a period of time for things he had done, shortly after he'd joined into Nu-7 and was quick to be removed by Site Command, later being Invited back inside of Nu-7 by myself despite the opinions of others, I had worked to help Dinkster improve which he did amazingly well, even becoming a LT within Nu-7 then shortly transferring to O-1 as a LCPL (now SGT) It's safe to assume he'd be an Amazing Candidate!

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
-Rep

Likes to RDM when it's convinient and then spin a story around a minute little loophole detail that let's him get away with it. I think the most recent I remember is the without-warning execution of senior researchers for experimenting with an SCP he claims they didn't have permission to do.

Wait a minute that's exactly what everyone does on this server. Ammened to
+rep

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Dinkster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.