Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
fg123890

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Nearly 3 weeks of active game time (taking in to account playtime from first joining in June 2022 to before my break in December 2022)

In what country are you located?:
Australia

Time zone:
AEST (10+ GST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Rev. Doofster "Priest" Runner - Intelligence Ambassador

Chaos name (include your rank):
Doofstar Runner - Conscript

Civilian name:
Alexander Runner

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:149791925

Discord ID (name#0000):
Suit#4640

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No previous applications made

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None to my knowledge

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Moderator of Defunct Military RP Server
- Admin of Defunct DarkRP Server
- Developer and Senior Admin of Defunct RP Server
- Moderator of a few Defunct DarkRP Servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
On SCP-RP USA as my previous roles of; Director, Site Advisor, Assistant to Overseers and Ethics, as well as O5. Through a Military RP Server as leaders for different US and Taliban Divisions (Malakand, 75th Rangers Drill Officers, US Army, Taliban Army), 2IC of the Taliban Faction, and Leader of the ANZAC Faction, I believe myself well versed in Serious RP when it comes to Garry's Mod specifically (as silly as the Colossal Gaming Taliban ones sound). I've also been a long time member of a GTA V RP, which is a long standing Whitelisted Serious RP server. Through Gmod and GTA V, I've had multiple years of experience in RP.

Let's also not forget the untold hours on DnD with people who take it way too seriously

And the less said about the criminal empires I ran on GGS.SX Santos RP the better...

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Hours can vary, however an expected 2+ hours on weekdays, and 3+ on weekends, as I do still have work and social responsibilities.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've been a long time player on the server, and for a long time refused to apply for the Staff team due to certain instances, as well as due to most believing that there would be no progression or chance to go forward with the team in higher positions due to my timezone. However as time has changed, I've seen the instances of the server change, and Canoon has shown that there isn't a stigma against foreign players progressing. These changes have shown my only negatives against it are gone.

But why join? I've been a long time player of Civil Networks, since June of 2022, and after taking a break between December and March, I've found myself drawn back to the community, and want to do my part in assisting in anyway and form I can. I've seen a lack of staff sometimes in later hours, and hope to assist in later "quiet hours", as well as help introduce newer players to the server who might be confused and overwhelmed with complexity of some situations compared to the simplicity of Dark RP (which I have been doing as a player).

I hope with my previous experience, and my knowledge of the server and its community, that I can assist in growing the SCP-RP USA Server to become more thriving and supported then every before.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Lots of previous experience firstly, having served on multiple different servers and communities as both in-character leaders and server moderation teams. The experience I bring is one that cannot be understated, as I am well aware of the processes and standards required for an efficient staff team. Along with that, my patience to newer players in helping them understand some of the complexities that can come from SCP-RP's differences compared to what players are use to with Dark RP, also allows for me to be a face that can show newer players the community is welcoming.

I believe I can bring nothing but positives to the server, assisting when most staff sleep, and helping in keeping the server a welcoming and monitored place for those to come and enjoy their experiences that are made on SCP-RP USA.​

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Doofster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.