MTF Alpha-1 CSG
DEA Agency Manager
DEA Special Agent

DEA Senior Agent
UNGOC MAJ
Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Three warnings that are now expired

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
I would like to continue down the path as far as I can go in General Security. I've enjoyed my time as Captain and the people in General Security as a whole. I feel personally the quality of this sector has been going down slightly with the disinterest from the previous Chief's of Security. To no fault of their own, being Chief of Security is quite the gambit yet these shoes need filled with more capable soldiers with more time on their hands to make the difficult decisions.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
I feel like I've been in enough leadership positions to validate a departmental leader position. I also am Server Leadership so I feel I've demonstrated the qualities of a leader twofold. There are plenty of other candidates I've witnessed that are better suited to this position given their veterancy, however it never hurts to throw your hat in the ring. You miss 100% of the shot you don't take.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-Overall quality of life of General Security maintenance
-The overall fluidity of any operation within General Security
-Ensuring there is a steady stream of new Captains to fill the slots of the ones that are leaving or not filled yet
-Ensuring all Captains and members of General Security have all the requirements met while on the job not to mention all the information they require to do their job effectively
-Creation any any new documents related to General Security
-Diplomatic outreaches to other departments regarding internal/external issues.

Loading…
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%
███████▒▒▒

100%

██████████

Please scan your Access Level 4 Keycard now

.----------------------.| //// //// //// ////|| (4) ACCESS KEYCARD || //// //// //// ////|| [##################] || [##################] || [####] [######] |'----------------------'
║═══════════════════════════════════════════════════║​

[ACT] The room was bathed in the subtle glow of the Security Terminal as Captain Dusk entered to begin his day.

[Security Terminal]: "Welcome, Captain 'Dusk'. What should today's directive be?"

[ACT]
With almost slight hesitation, Dusk replied, his voice steady but filled with an undercurrent of urgency.

[Dusk]: "Directive, Class-D overflow please."

[Security Terminal]: "Certainly!"

[ACT]
As the Terminal affirmed, the LED screen flashed brightly, and a new window popped up. The title "Class-D Overflow" was outlined in very big and bold red letters.

[ACT] Dusk murmured to himself, "We've come so far..." Slight tears beaded in his eyes as he continued, "All this work so we all could enjoy the spoils together; ruined."

[ACT] In a moment of frustration, "Dusk" slammed his rolled-up fist into the aluminum table, creating a small indent. The action was a release, but the tension remained palpable.

[ACT] The computer screen once again reverted to the CMD terminal.

[Security Terminal]: "Captain?... Your directive has loaded for you to examine. Is everything in order?"

[ACT]
Dusk, with his face in his hands, looked up at the computer monitor, his expression a mix of despair and determination.

[Dusk]: "Absolutely. We just lost them too soon, everything has just fallen into place and they up and left."

[Security Terminal]: "This directive is for this situation, is it not?"

[Dusk]: "It is indeed, Terminal, it is indeed."

[ACT]
Slightly tapping his pinky on the desk in anxiousness, Dusk seemed to gather his thoughts before speaking again.

[Dusk]: "We must continue our work in General Security, to make it better... for them. They deserve this at the bare minimum."

[Security Terminal]: "Absolutely, we must not lose track of our path, Captain."

[ACT]
Dusk's resolve hardened as he spoke

[Dusk]: "I know, I know, we must secure this position to ensure the quality of this sector remains. We do good by those that have shown us more than just positive reciprocity."

[Security Terminal]: Do you mean those new recruits set to join us in our battle in D-Block?

[Dusk]: Precisely! These new recruits will not only be my foothold into making this sector greater, but will most definitely bolster our ranks to reach greater heights!

[Dusk]: We will win this fight, with, or without those that we just lost! We must!

[ACT]
Dusk stands up in an almost energetic moment of pure determination, his spirit uplifted by the thought of new recruits and the battles ahead.
║═══════════════════════════════════════════════════║​

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support

Dusk is someone who I’ve known for a long time dating back to our GOC days. If you want a CoS with a great work ethic, amazing leadership skills and someone who is open to ideas look no further. Great applicant, great application and a great person all around.

• Love
Reactions: Dusk

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Dusk

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @Dusk

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", At the current time Site Administration has decided to place your Application ON HOLD till further Discussion is made.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Dusk

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Dusk,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Accept your application for Chief of Security. Please contact the SA over your department for further assistance on your duties.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.