[US] Earnhardt's ECM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnhardt Zimmel

Sep 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185006418
Discord name: I'm Luke#0702
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have two weeks and three days ingame (Im basing this off the 1 month achievement so it may be slightly off)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Earnhardt Zimmel
Civilian name: Earnhardt Zimmle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Formerly CI-A, NU-7 Cpl, E-11 SPC, IA Ambassador
- Current Ethics Committee Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
None
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-
Member of the Ethics Committee. The particular aspect I am interested in is the oversight of Site Affairs. Still, even more so, I am very interested in acting as the Public Relations representative on the Committee to improve the relationship between the EC, Law Enforcement, its counterpart divisions, and the site as a whole. It is important for me to be viewed by all the foundation's employees as a representative who is respected and respected by all the foundation's employees.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-
I am the best candidate for the Ethics Committee because of my extensive background in upholding the CoE, The Department of Internal Affairs, and as an Ethics Committee Assistant. Because of my previous positions, I have extensive experience as CL4 personnel and can act as a senior member of Site Command. I can bring a professional and level-headed view to any situation I'm a part of. More importantly, I want to help the Committee strive and act toward the betterment of the site as a whole.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Committee Members are responsible for
  1. Ensuring the CoE is upheld across the site
  2. Running the site on a large scale
  3. Authorizing AA,
  4. Calling code blacks
  5. Authorizing specific tests
  6. Holding Tribunals for Major Cases of CoE or CoC breaches
  7. Monitoring their assigned departments
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g., what applications do they handle?)
-
Committee Members review DIA, DoR, DoM, and ECA applications. Committee Members also review departments when needed and coordinate with department heads. They also are expected to help assists players with whatever they need.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Earnhardt Zimmel was born to German immigrants just below Cincinnati in Kentucky. As a young boy, Earnhardt had a strong sense of justice and wanted to become a civil servant who protected members of their community. Earnhardt took a job as a security officer for Stratford Cattle Production after graduating college. This turned out to be a front for the SCP foundation. As a security officer within the foundation, Earnhardt learned about the different departments of the site, namely Internal Affairs. Due to his deep-seated sense of justice, Earnhardt felt a strong compulsion to join the Department of Internal Affairs. Eventually (Then) Director Albert saw his potential and promoted him to Ambassador. Due to the Department tightly knitted relationship with the Ethics Committee, Earnhardt felt he could further maintain justice as an arm of the Ethics Committee. Thus, he applied for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. After being accepted as an Ethics Committee Assistant and faithfully carrying out his duties, he was eventually welcomed into the Ethics Committee as a Member. He quickly got to work mending and strengthening the ties between the Committee and its counterparts.

Last edited:

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
+Support
He is a great Guy always very welcoming guy be around never had a bad interaction, takes his job very serious

Corneal42dix

Aug 26, 2022
Massive +1
Great guy always willing to do what he is told very professional I have never had a bad interaction with him and he is definitely competent enough to hold a position like ECM.

AB-2 Ben Jami

NU-7 CPL Ben Jami

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
This man goes above and beyond as an assistant. Knows the COE & COC Like the back of his hand. Ample CL4 Exp.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Member. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to lack of space in the committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.