Not open for further replies.

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): chaoticson
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d 10h 14m
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Ember" MTF E-11 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): "Frozenfrost" CI-A
Civilian name: Kie Carter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24100185
Discord ID (name#0000): shianji
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I have not made any other applications.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one warning on February 14th 2024 for FAILRP. (I breached 912 as a Tech Expert due to the Server kind of being a mess due to some whitelist bugs)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- While I haven't had any staff experience on any GMOD community's in the last 2 years, I was an Admin for a Jailbreak Server Community and was staff on there through my high school years. Sadly, the community has long since shut down and I haven't been apart of a GMOD community since then until I joined Civil Networks about 2 months ago. I do have experience in real life as a staff member as for the first 2 years of college I was the treasurer for my college's e-sports club.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I'm a roleplayer at heart, every other weekend I play D&D with a group consisting of my closet friends. I also spent most of my teenage years besides the jailbreak server on many many minecraft RP servers which helped me develop many characters. I'm also a fanfiction writer and I have a page with 1.8k followers (no I'm not posting it) and people like the characters I create. I also play a lot of MMORPG's especially FFXIV where I've done RP at people's in-game houses.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can say that I can be on for about 3-6 hours a day most days and possibly more if life allows it, but with college especially during May and December when finals come around I'm not as able to play as much as I would like to.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Despite only being part of this server for around 2 months and I love it. SCP was always something that interested me and combing it with gmod makes it so much better. But I've noticed that the server has a lot of problems from RDMers, to FailRPers to even Metagamers. I've been a victim of all of these and I want them to be something people don't have to worry about. After all, if you want to see the change in the world sometimes you need to do it yourself.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I'm not much of someone who likes to brag so I'll keep it simple. I'm someone who can change from fun and outgoing to serious at the flick of a switch. One second I can be enjoying a fun day with some friends and having a good time doing SCP testing, but the second something goes wrong and needs a serious touch to it. I'm the one you want to be in that situation. While I know on the server people have really only ever seen my goofball and unhinged side, I want a chance to prove that I'm someone people can rely on to make the server a better place for everyone.

Last edited:

Curvy

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Great interactions.
+ Well written.
+ Has a real desire to help the server.
+ Cool dude.

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

Great roleplayer and treats everyone with respect.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hello, @Ember!

Thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to make an application to be a staff member. However based on your latest warning it has raised some questions for us regarding the integrity of your character and your knowledge on server rules. Fear not though! If you can show us for another 4 weeks you can go rule break free with no complications and retain a decent activity. We'll be happy to have you on our team!

You may reapply in 4
weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.