[US] Espeon Vastila's Ethics Committee Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73012697
Discord name: Sylveon#9198
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,046 Hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Espeon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Sylveon, Glaceon Vastila
Civilian name: Elis Huckleberry
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): United States
Do you have a mic?: Yes​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- [Current] CI Major Commander
- [Current] Ethics Assistant
- [Current] B-1 Corporal
- [Current] Intel Ambassador
- [Reserve] GSD Captain
- [Former] NU-7 Command Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have received Two Counts of FearRP, Both are Warnings.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member. Overall, I am applying as I wish to work on a new team, for I have dedicated most of my time to CI, with the exception of some various Junior CL4 Roles, and I believe I could be a great asset to the Ethics Team. I have acclimated quiet well to the Foundation and its internal policies, including the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics, and wish to enforce these doctrines within the foundation to promote strong roleplay and stability. I like to believe that I have shown a strong capability to enforce the will of the ethics department and hold good standing with various members of the site.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- Now, I have spent a solid bit of time within the assistant team, and I believe that I have gathered a strong understanding of how the Committee operates on a day to day basis. I have worked closely with several of the team members to help ensure roleplay flow on site. I find myself a fairly competent individual, I know when to have fun and when to go serious. Overall I have a considerably decent understanding of the Foundations Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics, in which I am fully able to enforce in day to day Operations. I also consider myself a very capable team player and I enjoy working with other members of the server be it the CI Command team, or other Ethics Members. Due to how I tend to be more present in Low Pop hours, I also want to help expand the Ethics Presence on the odd hours of the server, to ensure people can get higher deemed test approved and keep the flow moving. Overall I see myself as a strong fit for the Committee and wish to expand upon the roleplay I experience on the server, and I feel I could overall improve general roleplay foundation wide.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee's role within the Foundation consist of overall enforcement of the Code of Ethics, on top of ensuring the equal rights of all human beings within the site. As a CL5 Member of Staff, it is their job to also designate Code Blacks and Nuke the facility in the worst scenarios, such as ERT Failure, and uncontainable. Ethics Members should also be able to work with other members of Site Administration to ensure the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics are properly enforced and updated. Ethics Members should also be able to make calls such as D-Block Mass Terminations and Mass Amnestizations. You should be a roll model for all lower clearance foundation staff, ensuring you are making an example while following the Code of Ethics and make tough calls that ensure the overall stability and completion of the goals of the S.C.P. Foundation. Remember, our goal is to Secure, Contain, Protect.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Ethics Committee Assistants - Which is Decided by Ethics Committee Votes
- Director of Medicine - Decided by the Ethics Committee
- Director of Internal Affairs - Jointly decided by O5 Council & Ethics Committee

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
- Espeon Vastila, was born in a small town within California with roughly 5 other brothers, all who where close. His early life was, uneventful, outside of the occasional crisis. Upon completing College, he moved away from his small town with bigger ambitions. Espeon signed up for the military, in which he served a short career within the Marine Core. After retiring from the military he made a solid life for himself in Grand Rapids where he enjoyed the snow and slow work his job permits him. His work, being that of a correctional officer for a local prison, in which over time he was promoted to a more senior position.

-
- During a routine service inspection, a hostile anomaly noted as SCP-323 made a presence within the prison during a migration pattern. The Anomaly caused a huge amount of Psychoses and was slowly picking of both prisoners and guards. With some effort, he rallied all available officers on duty and the few prisoners with little to know violent crimes and made an effort to combat the Entity. Thanks to his efforts the Entity was terminated before causing too much damage to the surrounding area. The MTF that responded to the scene, MTF NU-7 noticed his efforts and offered him and a few other members of staff a job.

-
- Espeon went through a basic orientation of the foundation, in which he signed up with the General Security Department. Due to his efforts, he was promoted through the ranks reasonable quickly until he reached the rank of Captain. He made considerable efforts to the GSD and his interest within the Ethics Department peaked. With his interest in ensure the equal treatment of any sentient beings he signed up to the Assistant Program, in which he was selected and began work as an Ethics Assistant. Through some time, he showed his capabilities to the Ethics Team by helping work closely with foundation staff and to help act as a median in ethical issues.

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
+Support
-CI-Mcom who ignited the Roleplay in the medical branch

-When an Idea was had, it was pushed for. Always able to answer when asked the question "why"
-Interactions on the server have been very good

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Ethics Assistant
-Great Interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Commitee Member We have reviewed your application and decided that you would be a good candidate for the position. Please contact a member of server leadership in game to gain your whitelist, and please contact myself in game for training.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.