(US) Executive Researcher Application For Robert Miller (SCP:RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419521682

Discord name: fartpoop32#9185

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Day 40 Minutes at the time of making this.

In what country are you located?: United States, Florida

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Robert Miller

Civilian name: Robert Miller ( Sorry if this is not the correct answer to this I don't understand what it means by Civilian Name)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- No kicks, bans, warns.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I am applying for Executive Researcher because I feel I am fit for the job and I want to help other researchers in excelling in their work.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I am suitable for executive researcher because I am mature, active, and hard working. I help other researchers and tell them how to improve their work and get better grades on their documents and help them keep track of the rules as a researcher.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- Should be 2 I think, and I am also going to make more documents. What makes a document excellent is good grammar, understanding the document layout and how to write your document in a well organized manner. A part of what makes a document excellent is how well you worded it , if you just put "The D-class died and lost his hands" your document is going to be poorly rated and most likely denied. A excellent document has good roleplaying, grammar, explains what the SCP is, has the Aim, Method, What actually happened during the experiment, The results, and a conclusion. The document also needs to seem professional.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- The responsibilities of a Executive Researcher is to research SCP's, help other researchers get a better understanding of how to be a good researcher, approve documents in order to avoid bad documents, and optionally host lectures.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Robert Miller is a incredibly smart researcher with very good knowledge of the foundation and the SCP's that inhabit it. He is one of the top researchers and has a good reputation with all of the other researcher staff. Robert Miller nearly died in a SCP breach. He was taken hostage once by the Chaos Insurgency but was saved by the foundation. In return he shows incredible dedication to the foundation vowing to never leave their side.

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hello Dr. Miller, unfortunately your reasoning for applying is weak, and you have little time with us. You also misunderstand the responsibilities slightly. Please feel free to reapply when a slot is open.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.