[US] Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinngle

Code: [US] SCP RP
Steam ID: 76561199013064879
Discord name: Bolas de Jinngle
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week, 2 Days, 6 Hours, 32 Minutes, 54 Seconds. I have Vtime on.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Character name(s): [P-1] Jinngle Chitt [I-4]
Civilian name: James Monrow
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None, I'm a die hard researcher. I am actually in [P-1/I-4]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: When I first joined the server I was given a verbal warning. I stabbed another D-class. Other then that I was job banned by Mr.Z but I take full responsibility for my actions.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I hardly ever play a different role. I'm looking to be someone to others can look up to. Executive Researcher Crow and I are always in the personal wing training people. I remember actually failing the researcher test numerous times, asking for help and never getting it. So I aspire to be the change I prayed for when I started.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I'm an excellent trainer. I can assure you there won't be any Jr. With uncertainty after 15 minutes with Crow and I.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? 2, both have actually made it on the ethics board. My steam account has the screenshots on it.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To study new and contained Scps. To be a guide for others to accend beyond you.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in.
Currently I am dual specialized in Biohazardous SCPs, aswell as Extra Dimensional SCPs. But I didn't start with that knowledge, growing up in Mexico isnt all tacos and burritos yah know. Got my first job running drugs for the cartel. It was nice while it lasted. Unfortunately all good must come to an end. I woke up one morning, hands bound, laying in the Mexican desert. Three banditos standing around. I prayed to God that I would be spared. I promised him that I would change my ways. My cry's for help did not fall on deaf ears today. A dark chopper flys over and pelts my captors with high velocity rounds. It lands nearby, making a small dust cloud. Through the dust armed soldiers, and a man in a black suit emerge. He introduced himself to me and helped me up. They called him Crow. From that day forth I have pledged to be his humble servant. He had saved my life, for absolutely no reason at all.

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
discord.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application HELD

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to put your application on Hold due to us currently having enough executive researchers. Your application will be returned to when a position is opened.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Dedicated to research
+Excellent learner
+Very approachable

-Application slightly lacking

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to the lack of understanding of what makes an excellent document. You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.​

Status
Not open for further replies.