Time zone: Central Standard Time

Character name(s): [P-1] Jinggle Chitt [I-4]

Civilian name: Jinngle Chitt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?

- YES

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

- I was warned for stabbing a D-Class as a D-Class when I first joined the server. I was also job banned by Mr. Z, it was my fault. I was still learning the ropes at the time.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I see myself as an excellent mentor, dedicating alot of time to the server. I will stop whatever I am doing to help others, no matter how large or small. Through out the day I'll hang out in the PW and train people. Who else better to train you then your boss? I see it as your only as good as your trainer. Hands on and walking anyone through it then just reading it on a wall makes a huge difference.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

- As stated above, I am one of the best mentors. Anyone that has questions comments or concerns can find me quite easily. I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to tests. I will never tell you wrong.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- 5, might be 6 the one I just uploaded hasn't been graded yet.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?

- To study new and contained SCPs. Also to guide others teach others. Share knowledge, your only as good as your trainer.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days...... Is how it should of been but im not rich, neither is my uncle. My cousin's step daughter's twice removed nephew Pablo is rich though, but I don't think he'd lend me any money. He tried to have me executed before the foundation saved me. Not actually saved, a small task force was on their way back from reports of an SCP nearby and just so happened to stumble upon us. They neutralized my captors and took me to their HQ. Not knowing what to do with me they through me in prison. Where I spent weeks going through tests repeatedly until I gained the guards trust. While other prisoners around me had knives and injuring guards, I was listening and following commands. Soon seeing I was well disciplined, I was recruited to the research team. Where I climbed the ranks to Senior, even given my own biohazard suit.

Reactions: Lunaro and A.R.A.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+One of the best mentors I've ever seen
+Easy to get along with
+Active on-site
+Fast learner

-Short application

Reactions: Jinngle

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Support
+Amazing mentor, always present to answer any questions Jr. Researchers may have while they navigate through being a Researcher
+ Creative with project ideas, able and wanting to conduct tests

Reactions: Jinngle

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, you have been deemed unsuitable (at this time) due to a lack of time under the Department of Research. You may reapply in 2 weeks, during this time it is recommended you work under existing Executives to gain experience in this department.

- ██-█​

Jinngle

Ill go ahead and take this time to thank you for reviewing my application. With all due respect, "lack of time under the research department" I work very closely with all executive reseachers on site. What are you basing the lack of time off of? Server time? Or experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.