[US] Fitzrel's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MARINE :D

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I've been playing since March.

In what country are you located?: Argentina

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 PVT "Vagner"

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A "Reaper"

Civilian name: Seattle Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73484403

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- SCP-096 Application, IA Ambassador Application 1, Intel Ambassador Application, Executive Researcher Application 1, Executive Researcher Application 2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 3 warnings and 1 ban for FailRP.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i used to play this SCP-RP server that had shut down, while it was very strict i was able to gain a lot of experience from it, while i may joke around, i can get serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-6 hours if i don't have anything to do.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I see that it can usually get pretty boring doing the same stuff over and over again if you aren't whitelisted to an important job like Site Administration, i've wanted to give most or all of the server some fun and something different for them to enjoy.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- While i do not have experience with being a GM, as i said previously i have lots of experience with Serious RP meaning that i can create (atleast i think) very good RP scenarios for anyone involved, i can and have also created small RP scenarios without any kind of staff power or help, i take feedback very seriously and try my absolute best to make sure that people enjoy the Events/Roleplay situations i make.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Operation: Blackout

Three Serpent's Hand operators by the names of "Whiskey-6", "Zulu-9" and "Grunt-7" have managed to infilitrate the facility and cause massive chaos amongst Foundation Members, A-1 and O-1 have been tasked with the finding of these three inviduals, the O5 and The Ethics Committee have authorized the use of torture to get more information on the whereabouts of the remaining operators and to also gather more info about this GOI.

Tall Tony
A new small amount of personnel have been transferred to Site-56, among them is a Janitor known as Tall Tony, Tall Tony is what his name suggests, he is taller than the average person, but he has been declared "Special" by The Ethics Committee, Tall Tony still has the mindset of a child due to an unspecified illness, he will act like and speak like one, because of this, he has been given Level 4 Access to clean up most areas of the Facility, while he may have the mindset of a child, he still does his job well, but who knows what he can do with such access?

Town Anomaly
One of the houses of the Pinewood village have been considered anomalous, anyone who owns the house dissapears with no trace at all after a few days, the Pinewood Rangers have tried investigating the place after such events, most of them suffered the same fate as anyone who owned the house, Nu-7 and MTF Psi-7 have been called and are to work closely to figure out what is causing all of this.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Old Friends
The GRU-P have come back and have planned a massive raid against both Foundation and the CI, both of these raids were succesful and have caused a massive amount of damage to both factions, the CI has agreed to work with Foundation to stop the GRU-P, after a few weeks of intel gathering, Foundation had found one of the GRU's major bases near Foundation and the CI bases, the CI Commanders, the O5 Council and The Ethics Committee have held a meeting where they discussed a plan on how to attack the GRU's base, as it has been found it was very well fortified and there was expected to be heavy amounts of resistance from the GRU-P if the base was raided, CI and Foundation will be transported to the GRU's base via helicopter. (This is where the map will change)

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: One of the Dpt. Directors of Research have been declared as a traitor of the Foundation as they have been selling Level 4 Access documents to the CI, O-1 have been ordered to find and execute this Dpt. Director before anything much more critical is sold to the CI. The traitor is inside the CI base and there is expected to be heavy resistance from the CI to stop the execution of the Dpt. Director.

A-1: The O5 Council will be doing a full meeting with all of it's members, O5 Council members will be transported via convoy, after almost reaching Site-56, the convoy had been intercepted by an unknown GOI with great fire power, A-1 has been tasked with stopping the assault at all costs and rescuing the remaining O5 Council members.

Nu-7: An unknown amount of unidentified Surface Anomaly's have been spotted and have been causing chaos in Pinewood, Nu-7 have been tasked with the termination of these Surfaces Anomaly's as soon as possible to prevent info breaches and to prevent panick amongst the Pinewood population, these Surface Anomaly's are not human and are hostile to all human life.

E-11: SCP-005 has been temporarily transferred to Site-56, E-11 have been tasked to protect this SCP at all costs due to how powerful it could be if used by the wrong people, a minimum of 2 E-11 operatives are to be guarding SCP-005's CC inside of HCZ Non-specialized, testing will only be allowed to Sr. Researchers+ with Ethics Committee authorization.

CI: The CI have made contact with an unknown, supposedly neutral GOI, they are against the Foundation and wish to work with the CI, the CI Commanding Officers have held a meeting with this unknown GOI, the unknown GOI high ranking officers have said that their organizations name is "The Whistleblowers" and they will give the CI information about very classified operations and valuable information regarding the O5 in exchange, the CI will have to hand over a captured Ethics Committee member to a high ranking Whisteblower officer.

Foundation Staff: An unspecified SCP has spread into Site-56 from a nearby Site, anyone infected with this SCP will go insane and will try to kill everyone that the infected person may see, if infected Foundation Staff are to put on gas masks as the SCP spreads through air and blood, all infected are to be terminated in order to avoid the spread of the infection.

Doobie

Aug 3, 2022
Neutral

Application is Extremely detailed and is very good.

Been Playing since March however is only Nu-7 PVT?
Not had many/no interactions.
Said Experience in Serious RP however has 3 Warns & A Ban?

Last edited:

fitzrel

Aug 3, 2022
-1 /Neutral

Application is Extremely detailed and is very good.

Been Playing since March however is only Nu-7 PVT?
Not had many/no interactions.
Said Experience in Serious RP however has 3 Warns & A Ban?
Hello Doobie, to explain the Nu-7 case, when i was new to the server i was not interested in joining any regiments or applying for any senior position like IA Ambassador, i wasn’t very active before joining Nu-7, and i have only become extremely more active and i started playing a lot more than before, at the time since i joined. The warnings and the ban had happened before i had joined the strict SCP-RP server and i was an immature kid at the time, i’m not proud of these, thanks for the feedback and have a good day!

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Denied

Hi @fitzrel ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Unfortunately, our Game Master team is now full. You are more than welcome to reapply when our team has more spots.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Regards,
Hound​

Status
Not open for further replies.