[US] Friedhart's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): canapinya

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): My Vtime Reset Recently so please look here
1711582992923.png
https://www.battlemetrics.com/playe...=3M&servers[22647131]=3M&servers[23923809]=3M

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dpt. Director of Research Friedhart

Chaos name (include your rank): n/a

Civilian name: n/a

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:236706908

Discord ID (name#0000): g4rp1ays

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:​

About 3 hours minimum

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:​

I want to become a moderator because I have enjoyed all my time here and might as well help out around here. in my 6 Months here I have learned and understood how the community works and I think I can be of great assistance here and feel like I can take on a moderation role and assist people in their daily endeavours as well as help them have a better time. ⁤I have also have had multiple opportunities to resolve conflicts and heighten my dispute resolution skills. ⁤⁤I've also taken on leadership roles, which has helped me develop a balanced approach to guiding and supporting people to ensuring a positive experience for everyone involved. ⁤

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:​

⁤I am committed to leveraging my understanding for the server rules to move forward reaction times for support tickets and guarantee the server works easily each day. ⁤⁤My goal is to devote myself to this community, making a difference to preserve a reasonable and enjoyable environment by effectively tending to rule violations and contributing to the server's overall quality. ⁤
⁤My experience on the server has prepared me with a intensive understanding of its rules and community desires. ⁤Having regularly found myself casually directing other players, I see becoming a moderator as an opportunity to formally contribute to keeping up order and improving the experience. My initial inspiration for joining the staff team was to create a positive affect on the player experience by upgrading their experience. Despite confronting challenges, I stay centered on conveying reasonable and useful results for the community.

Attachments

• 1711510278140.png
    1711510278140.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 5

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

This guy is one of the nicest people you can find on this server. He's extremely professional and just overall a good person.

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 13, 2022
+Support I've known this guy for roughly 3 maybe 4 years he's been amazing and I haven't had one bad interaction before.
He also has show to be very mature and calm in stressful situations.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
My thoughts on this app
+Support
+Active
+Provided a good link to a activity checker
+Mod experience
+Detailed app

-No screenshot of warnings(do /warnings in chat and screen shot it and either put it in the app or in reply)

Raixin

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
-Is very active
-App is detailed
-Staff experience
-Have seen him handle situations in roleplay with a level head

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Fried
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.