Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do.
Past Whitelisted Roles:
Executive Researcher (Held)
MTF E-11 PVT (Held)
Warns:
2 warnings
-Job abuse
- An honest mistake. I was switching to and from different jobs trying to find something to do.
-NLR
- Honest Mistake, a massive confusion during a breach with an MC&D

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I feel as though I would make a great Captain. The GENSEC in general isn't in a good spot right now and I want to fix that. I feel as though I am ready to do what it takes to be a Captain. I've been playing on RRT / GENSEC a lot lately. In that time I was told by Site Inspection to lead a sweep and a Mass Term due to a massive info-breach. Afterward the SI commended me and told me I did perfectly. Which makes me feel like going farther in the Security Department as a whole.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- I am suitable for Security Captain. For starters, I am approachable but I know when to put my foot down. I am great at communicating. Every now and then I pull other lower level Security personnel (Cadets and Officers) aside and explain what they are doing wrong, just helping them
through everything. As well as I have a 13 second record on Kill House; so I feel like I would be good at giving tests for licenses and such.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

-The responsibilities of a Security Captain consist of but aren't limited to the following.
  • Being a role model to the other Security Personnel.
    • As a Security Captain. You are given the right to guide the Security Personnel to success. You are to be mature and understanding while on the job.​
  • Trainings
    • Training your GENSEC is a must. Making sure they are following proper protocol and following both the CoC and CoE is just the start of training a GENSEC team.​
  • Hosting License Tryouts
    • As a Security Captain. You are able to host tryouts for the Riot Control License, and the Heavy Weapons License​
  • Lectures
    • Hosting lectures for Cadets and Officers on proper protocol and good tips for keeping dblock under control is greatly recommended.​
  • Sweeps
    • Authorization
      • As a Captain you can authorize sweeps. You must know when a good time to sweep is, to keep the safety of the GENSEC and the Dclass.​
    • Briefing
      • Briefing before a sweep is a good idea. This will make it so all personnel taking part know what their role in the sweep is.​
    • Separation
      • Separating part of GENSEC during a sweep to the catwalk, airlock, vents, and showers is a must when you authorize a sweep.​
    • The Sweep Itself
      • Directing the sweep as a whole is your job as a captain​

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+SUPPORT

+Very nice application

+Has experience with CL4

+Very detailed application

Billy 'Darksky' Brown

Sep 26, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Application
+ Nice Person In General
+ Experience

Personally, I would love to see this man in a Captain role.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022

+Support

+Good Interactions

+Active

+Mature

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket and Dpt. "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.