- USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/a
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning
-Job abuse
- An honest mistake. I was switching to and from different jobs trying to find something to do.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying because I feel like I could be a good leader. I have grinded up experience and gone up the ranks of a Researcher so that I can test on a long range of entities. As well as I want to be a role model for the rest of the research team, whether it be overseeing tests, helping jrs and regular researchers get the ropes of how to be a Researcher, helping people write documents, and a lot more; I feel like I would do great.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have shown a lot more effort lately into the research team and I feel like I could be a good role model. Whether it be writing excellent documents, teaching researchers, presenting, doing stuff for research groups, I feel like overall I would make a great Executive.

I also love just being around the other Researchers Both on and off site. I have gotten to know a lot of the current researchers and current / previous Executives and the previous DOR's
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- The excellent document format
- Scp Info
- information on what the scp is. Along with what can happen when testing isn't done cautiously. / description of the scp from the wiki
- Goal of the study
- What you are trying to get out of the test. What is the purpose?
- Hypothesis
- what do you think the results of the test will be? Why do you think this?
- Test Plan
- How are you running the test? What do you need for it?
- Test Results
- What happened in the test? Make sure to be descriptive.
- Conclusion
- Overall summary of the test results. What did we learn?
- (my) Opinion
- Mostly optional but if you put it, it shows a lot of effort into the report and shows you're not just testing for xp, or because they're bored. *this is the most important in my opinion*
- Proper language
- Be professional but not too professional
- (Still have personality but don't be ignorant)
- Ethical
- Tests that aren't ethical won't get an excellent grade
- Unique
- Make sure your test is creative, your ordinary, everyday SCP-1162 test won't get you an excellent document

- I have written 8 excellent documents so far, more are in the works
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
First off: You represent the research team. You and the other level 4 clearance personnel are looked up to. Keeping that in mind when you're on site is in best interest. Being a role model and someone that the researchers can go to is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher.

Secondly: Enforcing CoC and CoE is a big thing. If you see a Researcher doing something that breaks either, apprehend them and talk to them about what they are doing and how to fix it. Worst case scenario you have the ability to job ban and turn people to Internal Affairs.

Third of all: Mentoring is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Especially to personnel under your clearance. Giving your advice, signing off cross-tests, grading documents, overseeing tests, and pointing Researchers in the right direction are your main points to do.

Last but not least: You are a very valued personnel in the facility. Being clearance level 4 you are to remember this at all times. You have been entrusted with having power over the other Researchers, and you have been entrusted with highly classified information. Keep that information on a Need To Know Basis at all times.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Ghouly Ganja A.K.A "Ghoully" was a scientist working on researching different types of cancer. Out of nowhere SCP- ████ ran into the hospital and started ripping everyone to shreds. Around 2 minutes in, a small army of soldiers (MTF) tore the place apart and captured everyone that was around. While looking around, a soldier decided to take him in to get interrogated. During the interrogation, it was decided he was going to work for the foundation as he already knew of some classified information, and new information the foundation could use.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Support
+Amazing at mentoring others
+Fast learner, able to pick up on details quickly
+Mature and organized
+Well put together application

I'm glad to have worked with him within the Icarus-4 Research Division. He's an exceptional member, and would make a great Executive.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Support
+Incredibly knowledgeable of on-site SCPs
+Forward/Solution-oriented thinker
+Enthusiastic about research

Working alongside Ghoully has been a joy - he consistently displays great knowledge about on-site SCPs, testing on said SCPs ethically, and continuously provides amazing input. I believe his consistent, can-do, mature attitude will make him an amazing Executive for the Research Department!

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
+Support
In-depth and well written application
Done well on research
Quick Learner

Mature

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
+Support
+Extensive knowledge of SCP's
+Great Application/responses.
+Well organized document structure and testing methods.
+Practical learner

Overall, he would make a great addition to the executive research team

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Due to the executive team being full we are not accepting any applications at this time.

You may reapply in two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.