[US] Hotson’s Overseer -6 “The Capitalist” Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:514668327
Discord name: Hotson#7369
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a Year or so. (Joined on July 27th 2022)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Hotson (Foundation) , Crazy Ole Daryl (Civilian)
Civilian name: Robin Denaro
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Previous-
UK - Alpha-1 CPL, US Alpha-1 PVT
Current-
Epsilon-11 Commander
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • Yes, For RDM and Toxicity.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
  • Overseer-6 “The Capitalist”. I am applying for 05-4 because I feel like I've done my part in Epsilon-11 as the commander and I would like to move on to something greater. I feel as though when I am in 05 I will be able to strive and make E-11 even greater. Along with the rest of the site.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
  • I have 5 months of Sr Clearance Level Four (4) experience. I have brought Epsilon-11 back from one of the worst states it has been in. The state of Epsilon-11 before I became commander was collapsing. I saved it.
    While not only having 5+ months of Sr Clearance level Four experience, I have brought Epsilon-11 back from one of the worst states it has been in. I am fairly active both on and off site via Discord and Teamspeak. I am serious when it comes to RP. As well as I am dedicated to make the foundation strive both in and out of RP.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
  • As the head of the foundation. They have the responsibility of keeping everything in check. Nothing goes in or out of the foundation without their knowledge and approval. Among keeping a close eye on whatever department they have been assigned to, they also have other duties. Some of which are: Voting for changes, Updates to the CoC, Authing tests that need it, calling code blacks when needed, and working closely with SA.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
  • Applications
    • The 05 make some of the biggest decisions for the site, some of which regard departmental applications, Site administration applications, and Overseer Assistant Applications. The council makes the final decision on who gets to be a department director with an exemption of DEA, and Internal Affairs. Which they work together with the Ethics Committee to make a decision
  • Communication
    • Being an 05 member means you have to have open communications. Whether it be with other personnel or Server Leadership. Everyone needs to know what's going on when it matters.
    • As well as above, you need to also be active both On and Off Site via Discord and Teamspeak. People will message you when you are needed, you will have close communication with Site Administration, Server Leadership, ect. Other personnel may message you asking for help or to plan something for On-Site use. The 05 runs the foundation both On and Off site.
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
………….Loading File
“The Cartel”

Date 02/20/████

The C.I.A Have caught a whiff of a new Cartel that specialized in the trade of specialized energy Weapons, Bio weapons and antiques. The C.I.A decided to put an end to this new threat before they could sell their goods to anyone, Robin Denaro was selected with another Operative Named Andrew Kim.

Date 02/21/████

Personal log

Robin: Andrew Kim my new partner was a fresh recruit from California other than that i don't know much he doesn't talk much other than to that person on his phone. We move out and get first contact on the 25th this weekend, This is going to be a long 7 weeks.

Date 02/25/████

Robin and Andrew made first contact with the Cartel during a job, they managed to convince the Leader that they are able to help and they were recruited into the Cartel.

Personal Log,

We made contact with them, we met the leader of the cartel they call themselves the caretakers, we managed to convince the leader to let us join them due to lack of manpower, Still no sign of the Weapons or antiques.

Date 03/17/████

Report log,

It's been Three weeks now we've seen the weapons and the antiques, it's odd the cartel seem to be more protective of the antiques then the weapons and Andrew seems more interested in them as well. It will take some time to know for sure what the antiques are. They keep them guarded 24/7, We managed to ID some of the weapons but not all they keep them in Crates with a strange Logo on it that almost looks like a scope. Sending Check in on the 31st of this month.

Date 03/31/████

Report log,

We made contact and have IDed the antiques, nothing to special mostly looks like Junk its a Snow globe, a piles of hangers, a rock, some paintings, pencils and a few other random objects all kept in crates with the same logo on it, Andrew was ecstatic to find the objects and started to take photos and send them to someone i can only assume Headquarters but i don't understand why he's pleased to see the items. Next Check in on the 7th of April, we should have the info we need for the Raid.

Date 04/07/████

Report log,

We are a week before the raid and we have IDed all the items and weapons and Command hasn't responded to. We might be compromised Check in on 14th the day before the raid.

Date 04/10/████

*Emergency*

Some unknown Force has entered the warehouse these guys have to be Special Forces or something they killed everyone with ease and Andrew has gone missing he said he was going to call someone and went out side Shit i hear them,

*Recording ended*

Date Unknown

Location Unknown

Incident log

Andrew: We have captured all of the missing SCPs and they have been shipped off to their respected Site. We captured Robin and he's now in the interrogation room waiting to be questioned and anesthetized.

*Audio log*

So Denaro What happened during your infiltration into the Caretakers rank.
“Where am I”
Your in a interrogation room
“Where is Andrew”
He's okay, he's in the Debrief room getting ready for his next assignment. He said some amazing things about you Mr Denaro.
“Who are you”
You don't need to worry who we are we are here to help you now please answer the question
“What do you mean Andrew is being briefed for his next assignment who is he”
Answer the question Mr Denaro
“Who Are you who is Andrew”
Sit down sir and answer the questions and we will let you go
“Tell me who you are!”
We are done for today.

*Audio recording ended*

Report log

He's as stubborn as Andrew said he was. Andrew suggested we recruit him after his actions on the infil. That Idea is a good one; he has the skills to become a good operative in Intel.

After Andrew talked to Mr Denaro he became more cooperative and as agreed to be recruited into the foundation he will be put into training Immediately at Site-76. He was pronounced KIA after another gang attacked the Warehouse.

Date 06/10/████

Denaro has finished his Training and has started his new life in site 76. He's shown great leadership and strength already. He will make a promising Operative.

Date 08/10/████

Denaro has shown great things and has caught the eyes of the Site inspectors and has been Taken into MTF Alpha-1, He was announced to the foundation as KIA in a CI Raid.

Mr denaro has taken the Code Name Hotson and has started his new life as a MTF A-1.

Date 10/16/████

Report log

Hotson has Climbed to the rank of CPL in the matter of 2 months He has been sent to Site-65 with Site inspection Due to the recent events that have occurred there. Shortly after they Arrived on site A Breach accrued and a Code Black was called, After getting all survivors out of site MTF Epsilon-11 was called to contain the SCPs, Hotson assisted the E-11 in taking back site. His actions although was viewed as awol but to E-11 it was viewed as Necessary and needed to take the site back and his transfer request was made.

Date 12/20/████ - 04/30████

Report log

Hotsons request for transfer was approved he began his Duty as a E-11 PVT, with his Leadership He Climbed the ranks of E-11 quickly and in the span of four months he managed to climb to the rank of Commander. Although his work in E-11 has been a great asset, his thought of retiring has grown more and more Due to the Breaches and the comrades he's lost in them.

Last edited:

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+Support
You never message me back on discord these days (how dare you /s) but I've known you for a while ever since we promoted you in E-11 a long time ago with Nightmare and Karuma. You've faltered at times, but you got back on track. I know how stressed you got at times when E-11 was falling apart, but you overcame it and people now look up to you.

My only real concern is how loud you are and, while I do appreciate an aggressive O5 Member at times, I'm not sure how well it'd fit an O5 to scream for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ while charging at an SCP (/joke). Really though, going from combative to passive (you are non-combatant as O5) could be rough waters to traverse, it'll take getting used to.

Overall, you may be a bit of a hothead sometimes, but I think your heart is definitely in the right place. I think you have full and good intentions for the community itself, and you have shown yourself to have the capabilities to lead even in unfortunate circumstances. You've got a lot of competition, most notably Khan. However, best of luck to you.

Hotson

Jul 27, 2022
+Support
You never message me back on discord these days (how dare you /s) but I've known you for a while ever since we promoted you in E-11 a long time ago with Nightmare and Karuma. You've faltered at times, but you got back on track. I know how stressed you got at times when E-11 was falling apart, but you overcame it and people now look up to you.

My only real concern is how loud you are and, while I do appreciate an aggressive O5 Member at times, I'm not sure how well it'd fit an O5 to scream for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ while charging at an SCP (/joke). Really though, going from combative to passive (you are non-combatant as O5) could be rough waters to traverse, it'll take getting used to.

Overall, you may be a bit of a hothead sometimes, but I think your heart is definitely in the right place. I think you have full and good intentions for the community itself, and you have shown yourself to have the capabilities to lead even in unfortunate circumstances. You've got a lot of competition, most notably Khan. However, best of luck to you.
I would change how I am if I were to become O-5 more relaxed

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land
+++Support!
Hotson, you are a really good person on the server overall. Great leader, funny person, extremly chill, a bit aggressive, but hey, it makes you character and I respect that. You are and will in my eyes, the greatest commander of all and one that I might have not tell you, have given me the goal of being an MTF commander one day. I hope that we can interact more if you ever get the role, but if not, do not fret, after all you are destined for greatness! Gracias por todo Hotson en E-11 y te deseo suerte!

Reactions: "Peasant"

Lune

Jan 22, 2023
+Support
in the time that ive known Hotson hes been really good in RP and as a leader and i can see him as 05 and it can bring more RP and i really want to see jay nitro him for the "Funny"

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

If I don’t get it then bring this guy in. He’s competent, active and mature. I believe E-11 are in a good spot at this very moment.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Major Support
One of my favorite people on the entire server. Hotson has experience, is active, friendly, helpful, and funny. Hotson is a one of a kind person and is a great MTF Commander. Additionally, Hotson has put together a very strong application and has Sr. CL4 experience making him a great fit for this position. Anyways good luck to you Hotson.

P.S. OPEN YOUR DAMN DISCORD DM’s

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+SUPPORT
very active
amazing at commander legit saved the whole regiment
best interactions
amazing application
very good rp
name is also very good makes sense on how they got money to build foundation

hotson is best candidate for 05 as it stands frfr

Last edited:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
MASSIVE + SUPPORT
He is a great guy all around, Fairly active, Aggresive when needed (Refer to first +support saying he can yell for the second coming of christ)
Overall great fit for O5

Oh btw ANSWER YOUR DMS

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-active
-good rp
-gamemaster

-A-1 experience

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
I don't play US but Hotson was a solid guy in the time he played UK in A1
+support

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Only interaction I have had with you was on discord, heard nothing but good things about you, defo would be a good fit for 05 the chinese GOI

Status
Not open for further replies.