[US] Hutson Kuznetsov's Deputy Director of Research application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:413752963
Discord name: Hutson#8270
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 36 days (10% of 1 year achievement)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): Caesar Kuznetsov (previously Hutson Kuznetsov)
Civilian name: Johnson C. Adams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive Researcher.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning in discord for shitposting in #scp-art, got that one about a week or two ago due to misinterpreting the channels purpose.

Why are you applying for Director of Research? Not only do I love general research, but I love assisting new researchers with their duties when they request it of me (answering OOC and IC questions, either through PMs, lectures, etc). I also want to gather more roleplay opportunities, and assist the current Dpt. Director with their duties to the best of my ability.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?: Well, I have heavy experience in serious roleplay, and also have a lot of experience as executive. In addition, I have been advised by a few other executives to apply for Deputy.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?: Assisting with policy updates, dealing with rowdy/immature researchers, creating RP opportunities for new researchers, and teaching researchers the ropes of the Foundation. In addition, as a deputy director of research, you are also expected to help make positive changes to the entire research department and all divisions in it without overstepping.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I've created a lore file that can be viewed here, events/storylines that include my character will likely be related to this.

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
Active
Mature
Great personality
Knows what he is talking about
Knowledgeable

Last edited:

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Hutson Kuznetsov
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Denied
Good evening Hutson. Unfortunately due to the position being filled the the ████████ ███████ has decided to deny your application for Director of research.

If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to contact me via external means.

- ██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.