[US] Hypnos' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnos

Mar 6, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jinxdkarma
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 58 hours.
In what country are you located?: United States.
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time.
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 PVT "Hypnos"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Alpha "Hypnoz"
Civilian name: "Hypons"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68721039
Discord ID (name#0000): Hypnos#3067
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
► This is the first application I have made.​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
► I have not received any punishments.​
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
► I have extensive experience in staffing for communities. For another community, I was a Network Supervisor equivalent assigned over a MilitaryRP server, CityRP, and Rust Super Admin equivalent. As for Civil, I was appointed a Rust Admin rank. I do want to point out that I have since left the position as I couldn't provide what was needed for the server to gain traction and found I had more interest in SCP-RP. Throughout my time in various communities, I have honed my management, communication, and interpretation skills. Overall, my previous experience has equipped me with the skills necessary to provide accurate and efficient help in the community.​
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
► As for experience within serious roleplay, I have played on quite a few servers prior to SCP-RP. A lot of my time on serious roleplay servers was spent on a MilitaryRP server. I played on the server for around 2 years and achieved the rank of 4-Star General. Throughout my time on said server, I learned how to appropriately play any role I was appointed to, and how to provide the best experience for those around me. As for Civil, I have adapted to the rules, policies, and systems in place. I have been immersing myself in roles that will challenge me, and teach me more about the server.​
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
► 3-6.​
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
► There are numerous reasons I am interested in becoming a moderator. To start off, my passion lies in making an impact in the community. I want to provide players with an inclusive environment where they can get their questions/ concerns answered accurately, and efficiently. As a new player, the server can be daunting. I hope to provide all players with an equal, and enjoyable experience. I want the opportunity to build and foster relationships that were not previously possible. Overall, I want to apply myself and use my current skill set to provide the community with an enjoyable experience.​
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
► Though being a little new to the server, I have taken many steps to grow my name and build a reputation within the community. In my time, I have successfully made it into NU-7, and CI. What sets me aside from others is my experience, skill set, and determination. I have years of experience staffing for various communities, and over these years I have developed a strong skill set that can be applied to many situations. I am a kind, hard-working, adaptable individual so learning policies and procedures will come quickly to me. I feel as though my level of professionalism/ maturity puts me above others. Lastly, my desire to make a positive impact in this community is strong, and I feel becoming a staff member is the next step toward achieving my goal.​

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral - Leaning to to +Support

+Great Application
+Experience
+No warnings

+/- No interactions

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Despite me not playing on US that much, I could certainly leave my response to this app.

+Support
+Amazing Application
+Experienced individual
+No Infractions
+Good Interactions

Hypnos, I know you extremely well, from the MRP server and now you are on here aswell? Nontheless, Hypnos would make an amazing addition to the staff team, just dont resign :)

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Great Application
+ Great Interactions
+ No Warns or Bans
+ Previous Staff Experience
+ Good playtime

Neutral Support:
+/- None

Negative Support:
- None

Sponge

Feb 3, 2023
+Support

While I don't have many interactions..

+Great app
+Previous experience
+Good playtime
+Good applicant

Hypnos was someone that I didn't really work too much with, but when I was staff on a different server with him, he did well and showed leadership

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Hypnos,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.