[US] Hypnos' SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnos

Mar 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68721039
Discord name: Hypnos#3067
How long have you played on CG SCP: I have been on the server for a few months now, though my VTime is at 83 hours.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time.
Character name(s): "Hypnos" / "Hypnoz" / "Hypons"
Civilian name: "Hypons"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

64587fcca987f7736c2a26f7015e2e6d.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
► MTF Nu-7 PVT / CI-Alpha / MTF E-11 LCPL.​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
► I have not received any punishments.​
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
► As a member of E-11, I have developed a strong understanding of the process/ procedures required to contain 096. After assisting in many containment breaches for 096, I have learned many things about the rules in place for the SCP, as well as the lore behind the SCP. I was previously a staff member for the server, which required me to have a strong understanding of the SCP rules/ regulations. Overall, my experience playing various roles within the server has allowed me to develop a solid understanding of rules and regulations when it comes to playing the role.​
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
► While in a passive state, in containment, he is hiding in corners of the room, and crying whilst covering his face. In some moments, he can be observed pacing the room while crying.​
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
► During an 096 breach, his targets determine where he is going. In the case there are no viable targets in D-Block, there is no valid reason for him to run directly there. On the off chance his photo is located in D-Block and he receives targets, he may run there to kill said targets.​
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
► Any assets deployed for the task of re-containing 096 will start by putting on a pair of Scramble Goggles. These goggles will "erase" the face of 096 when looking at the anomaly/ photo of the anomaly. This prevents assets from becoming a target by enraging the SCP. Following the application of Scramble Goggles, assets will grab, and apply a bucket to 096's head, to prevent further targets from being acquired. Unfortunately, following the bucketing of 096, assets must wait til all active targets are neutralized. Once all targets are dead, and 096 has no targets, 096 will sit down and can be pacified using an 'Anomaly Containment Beam.' Finally, 096 is cuffed and returned to his containment cell where 2 bulkheads are cycled to ensure no further targets of 096 are acquired.​

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Hypnos!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Dr. Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.