“Warhead”
Civilian name:
Zeta Shizu
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
US
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A1 SGT (Former) MTF A1 SPC (Former) MTF A1 CSG (Former) MTF A1 SGT (Current)
CI Beta (Current)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One Fear RP warn and One RDM warn (I thought it was funny) And A ERP warn but it has been Appealed
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
On site Intel has been losing in activity to intel a large portion of the time, I believe this is because of the lack of Intel Ambassadors, If more Intel Ambassadors are on site more people will be trained and more group tactics will be viable, Coordinating groups of Intel on surface will lead to more Chaos Captures, Confirmed kills or even just more raids being called out before CI get to vents or main gates.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
Through experience on the server I know the elements that help new Intel members get more enjoyment out of the role, By teaching them methods to avoid giving valuable information in interrogations, get better information from their hostages, Deep covering correctly inside CI base and working with other intel to achieve a mutual goal
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a few documents from questioning of Civilians but i never submitted any due to it seeming like a waste of time, its better for ambassadors to be reading actual useful information compared to “He fell into the ventilation system”
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
Intel Ambassadors negotiate with CI if no Nu7 command are on site, Prep for raids against CI if authorized by the director or site command, They question civilians if found inside the base and interrogate CI that are captured if Nu7 are not available
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
“Warhead” was selected from the “Drug Enforcement Administration” to attend one of the foundations many tryouts, From the start it was clear that he was different from a lot of the new recruits, He was able to accurately predict the movements of all the targets during the firearm assessment, Due to his almost perfect response time the foundation gave him extra attention, From the testing that occurred the foundation representative believed that he had an anomalous effect, He was able to write down words that the examiner was going to say before they were actually said. It is believed that “Warhead” is able to see into the future by a couple of seconds depending on the situation. With this anomalous effect and his naturally good firearm handling he was a prime candidate for the position of Intelligence agent. Despite the CI raiding the foundation multiple times and massacring site personnel “Warhead” had multiple confirmed kills without taking injury. When the site is in a good state “Warhead” roams the surface in civilian clothing terminating CI and taking their identification and clothing. According to some interrogated CI his existence is known by the Insurgency and there is greater risk to his life because of this, His future is unforeseeable to everyone except himself.

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
He is in a1 meaning he is an extremely flawless, intelligent, and perfect human being

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
I know i'm not a US player but, my experiences with him while on US has been very good,

+Support

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+support
- Active
-CL4 experience
- Certified D-class destroyer

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
- Bad interactions
- Known to be immature / Minge
- Warnings
- I do not see him on Intel / mains A-1

- Active
- Known member
- CL4 experience
- Decent application

(Subject to change) Best of luck on your application.

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
Massive +Support
Very active intel operative
One of the few A-1 can rely on!

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Denied

Thank you for showing interest in the position of Intelligence Ambassador. But due to not really seeing you on the job/server with you,we do not think you are currently fit for the position but would love for you to reapply.

feel free to reapply in 2 weeks
if you have any questions message me on discord
Chan-Waltah#0797​
1665726517828.png

Status
Not open for further replies.