[US] James "Baker" Moderation Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Oscar Smith
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4-5 months
In what country are you located?: Spain but I speak fluent english and originally from the US
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James "Baker"
MTF E-11 CPL [Holding]
CI Beta [Held]
CI Alpha [Holding]
Security Captain [Holding]
Chaos name (include your rank): Oliver "The Medic" Johnson [Alpha]
Civilian name: Jack Track
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:512146164
Discord ID (name#0000): rixus#0001
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
First Application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
Yes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
Yes.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
7-10 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfil my dream of being it, I feel, that if I become this I can bring a lot of leadership such as good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc, helpful, kind, team working, hard-working. I work well with others, I have plans, I want to build a career within this experience/job, I know what to do as being a part of the Staff Team and the responsibilities it upholds, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance when I first saw this it came to my interest straight away. I thought for once in my life I could be this, I thought to myself. I also want to also become a Staff Member on CG SCP: RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as Staff Member on other servers. Not only that, but I joined CG approximately a few months and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

- Well, my maturity to start with. As I've played this game for over 120 days, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light-hearted, but I'm way more serious now compared to when I first started playing good. I've gone through the rules numerous times to keep myself up to date. Likewise, I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept, and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique from the rest of the servers.
Furthermore, I have quite a lot of experience as a Staff Member, seeing as I've held numerous high-ranking positions within different foundations over the years on different servers, and that has given me a lot of knowledge on basic rules.

Likewise, I can offer Good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others. I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly. Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Few but Good Interactions
-No Warns

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
+Support
+Good App
+Holds a number of positions on the server
+Has pervious staff experience

+/- Not a lot of in game interactions

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

-Active

-Friendly Interactions
-Holds Whitelisted Job position
-No Warns
-Great Application

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+support
+Good app
+Leadership whitelist
+Active
+good hours
+Good interactions in game
+No warns

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.