Status
Not open for further replies.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173998973

Discord name: zystro (Again, i cannot put the @ symbol or it bugs out)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 818 Hours

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s):
Jason Schlatt (Foundation)
Tom Segrador (Chaos)

Civilian name: Jeremy Elbert

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A (Holding)
CI-B (Held)
E-11 Pvt (Held)
Nu-7 Pvt (Holding)
Medical Consultant (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 Bans, 15 Warns. 1 NLR Warn, 1 ERP Warn, 6 FailRP Warns, 1 FearRP Warn, 1 FailRP and Toxicity Warn, 1 FailRP and RDM Warn, 1 RDM Warn, 1 RDM and Job abuse Warn, 1 Job abuse Warn
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?: I would love to help make the Medical Department more professional, and try to get more friendly with the other departments on site.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?: I'm a very active Consultant and tend to be very helpful when needed, I feel I can make good changes to the way the Medical Department functions. I also tend to lighten the mood when people are fighting, a really helpful quality of mine. When I am doing my job I always remain professional.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?: The responsibilities of the Director of Medicine are to train any Trainees that meet level requirement and look over Consultant Applications, create new documents for the Medical Department to read, these documents can vary from a list of the rules, to little tutorials on how to be a good Doctor.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jason Schlatt, A well known member of the Medical Department, always on site when needed and always doing their job correctly. Throughout Jason's journey in the Medical field the Site Director has noticed his work and has chose him to be the new Director of Medicine. Nobody would've guessed someone who was plucked from his job at [REDACTED] Hospital, would end up in this position. He is quite excited to begin his new journey.

(As I've said in the past, I am not very good with lore stuff)

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Scopes

Clover

Sep 11, 2022
+support

After having experienced both his sides, I can confirm, hes changed, He is a cool guy

Although the lore section could have been a bit more thorough.

Last edited:

Bangarang234

Jun 28, 2023
My Hero, Man goes above and beyond in Medical Field, would be a great Asset for the team

+Support

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

+ 1 Week 7 hours Monthly VTime which is needed for DoM
+ Great talker
+ Amazing teacher

Jason is the pick for the DoM, He has all the good qualities I would look for in a DoM pick and in my professional opinion is ready for the position if he gets accepted into the position (I used to decide these apps and this would be my pick)

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
- Support
- Poor Application
- Minimal Effort Put Into App
- Extensive Warn History

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+/- support
Active which is greatly needed for director.
Very short application which medical directors do alot of writing
Great consultant
Inconsistent role history but seems solid during medical department

HarrisonCourt

Aug 27, 2023
-/+Support,

A joy to be around with, and has a good sense of humour. Genuinely concerned about the warn history though lmfao

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Jason Schlatt
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject:
Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Accepted |
Greetings Jason,

This message is to inform you that your application for the position of the Director of Medicine has been accepted. Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for this position; we shall be in contact with you soon.

Please re
ach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_)!

Welcome to your new role.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

• Love
Reactions: Scopes
Status
Not open for further replies.