For how long have you played on CN SCP: 361 Active Hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jimmy Dean
Civilian name: Jimmer Dean
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 20
-20240415133852_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No current nor former at this time

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warns for spaming christmas music, 1 ban for being toxic and leaving during sit

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I know the rules basically. I understand the significance of RP that 22415 can provide. Allowing a great 22415 can bring fun onto the server. I've been playing RP servers for a long time, so I'm confident that I can RP as 22415 properly to bring actual, immersive, safe, and fun RP to those I'm interacting with.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
To help people. Those people that try to keep these evils contained from the rest of the world. It can protect those who are defensless whom may not know how to fight. It can heal injuries of foundation staff who substated them from the ocupatioanl hazards that threated them all every day. It can even, in the most dire need, assist Foundation Mobile Task Force teams in containg SCPs that have escaped and threated staff and pottentaly the world. Itis a guardian. Helping."

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
They are unarmed, most untrained, defenseless, non-combative personnel for the foundation. I would use my powers to heal the injured and direct them to a safe place to hide until the fighting is over. If all else fails and the research team is in imminent harm, I would bring them into the dimension to allow for a safe escape.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel SCP-076. Doing so could cause severe injury and potentially death to the researcher. The best course of action is to continue to lure SCP-076, in hopes that the researcher is given an opportunity to escape from future harm.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would advise him to return to D-Block where he can receive the appropriate medical care. If he fails to listen, I will locate a member of the General Security Division or other security staff promptly.

Last edited:

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Jimmy Dean !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

<Boris Johnson>​

Status
Not open for further replies.