Executive Researcher (Holding)
GOC Major
(Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
LTAP, my first few days on the server
(Sept2022-Not Active)

Sever Toxicity
(Nov2022-Not Active)
Basecamping, I had shot an admin placing props inside foundation gate. He wasn't too happy.
(Feb2023-Not Active)

Why are you applying for Director of Research?:
I am applying for the Director of Research role to elevate scientific and research capabilities. Drawing from my experience as an Executive Researcher, I aim to lead and guide the research endeavors with a focus on innovation and collaboration. By taking on the responsibilities of Director of Research, I aspire to contribute to the server's lore, advance understanding of anomalies, and foster a dynamic and engaging environment for both seasoned and new players. My dedication to knowledge and containment aligns with the role's requirements, making me enthusiastic about steering the research department towards new horizons.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Extensive Research Experience:
As an Executive Researcher, I have a proven track record of contributing to scientific advancements within the SCP universe, showcasing both dedication and proficiency in anomalous research.

Leadership Skills:
Having served as a GOC Major, I have demonstrated strong leadership in managing teams and overseeing operations. These skills are crucial for guiding the research department effectively.

Innovative Thinking:
My approach to research is characterized by meticulousness and innovative thinking. I seek to explore new avenues of understanding anomalies, adding depth and intrigue to the SCP narrative.

Server Familiarity
Having been actively involved as an Executive Researcher, I possess an in-depth understanding of the server dynamics, community, and lore, providing a solid foundation for leading the research department.

Commitment to Lore Development
I am dedicated to contributing to the lore of the server, ensuring that research activities not only adhere to established canon but also contribute to the evolving narrative.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:

Research Oversight
Leading and managing the research department, ensuring that scientific endeavors align with the server's lore and contribute meaningfully to the ongoing narrative.

Team Coordination
Directing a team of researchers, fostering collaboration, and assigning tasks to explore and understand anomalies within the SCP universe.

Innovation and Experience
Encouraging innovative approaches to research and experimentation, pushing the boundaries of scientific exploration within the established RP framework.

Lore Development
Collaborating with server staff and other role-playing factions to contribute to the development of the server's lore, integrating research findings into the overarching narrative.

Communication
Establishing clear communication channels within the research department and coordinating with other factions to share critical information and facilitate collaborative RP scenarios.

Training and Recruitment
Overseeing the training and recruitment of new researchers, ensuring that the team is well-equipped and aligned with the server's RP standards.

Anomaly Containment
Collaborating with security and containment departments to ensure proper containment and handling of discovered anomalies, balancing the pursuit of knowledge with the safety of the SCP community.

Event Participation
Participating in and coordinating research-related RP events, adding depth and excitement to the server's overall storytelling experience.

Problem Solving
Addressing challenges and conflicts within the research department, employing diplomatic and leadership skills to maintain a cohesive and productive team.

Adherence to RP Guidelines
Ensuring that all research activities adhere to the server's RP guidelines, maintaining a consistent and immersive experience for all players involved in the SCP-RP community.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the arcane tapestry of the unknown, Jinngle Heimer's journey from a tenacious researcher to the revered Director of Research is etched with enigmatic discoveries and harrowing escapades. His ascent began in the shadows of anomalies, where he unraveled the secrets of the most perplexing entities, earning accolades and establishing himself as a luminary within the site.

Now at the helm as Director of Research, Jinngle orchestrates a symphony of brilliance within his team, comprised of the most astute minds in anomalous exploration. Their pursuits transcend the boundaries of conventional research, pushing the limits of understanding while safeguarding the delicate equilibrium between knowledge and containment. Jinngle's vision extends beyond the laboratory, interweaving seamlessly with the server's overarching narrative.

A Riddle in Artifacts
Jinngle's team stumbles upon a cache of artifacts with reality-warping properties, each unveiling a fragment of an ancient mystery. As they delve deeper, the artifacts become a linchpin in an unfolding narrative that threatens to reshape the very essence of the server.

Factions United
Forge alliances and confrontations with security, containment, and rival GOIs. Under Jinngle's guidance, collaborative operations and dynamic RP events ensue, weaving a complex narrative tapestry of shifting allegiances and intensifying conflicts.

The Enigma of Dr. ██████'s Vanishing Act
The disappearance of a renowned researcher plunges the SCP community into uncertainty. Jinngle Heimer spearheads a relentless investigation, revealing a clandestine conspiracy that challenges the very fabric of the server's narrative.

The Unpredictable SCP-XXXX

A novel anomaly surfaces, its unpredictable nature threatening the entire server. Jinngle's team races against time to comprehend and contain the anomaly, intertwining their research with server-wide events that captivate the entire community.

Last edited:

Delta

Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
I THINK THAT
Steam ID:
steamID:STEAM_0:1:526399575
steamID3:[U:1:1052799151]
steamID64 (Dec):76561199013064879
steamID64 (Hex):11000013ec070af
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg
3377.jpg

deserves this position :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
Has been active in the Research Department for over a year
Never fallen short of bettering the Department
Great App

“Striker”

Aug 24, 2023
+Support
This shouldn't even be a question bro has been researching since research has been researching

MonsterGaming

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jul 29, 2022
+ Major Support
This man is all about research, im fairly sure he would make a great DoR.

Status
Not open for further replies.