-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Captain | MTF E-11 CPL | CI-B | ECA | Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
-
I believe it is finally time to take the extra step and dedicate myself to Security for as long as I can. I believe as the Chief I can make a positive impact on server health and Gensec in general. Gensec is a starter role and must be looked after carefully and I want to make sure we can guide GSD to be a respectable as possible department.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
-
I believe I am suitable due to the amount of total time I have as a Captain. This run only around a month and a half, and previously around 4 months. No strikes and good VTime through all of my gameplay. I believe I can create roleplay and OOC documents well. I can manage our department with integrity and loyalty in a professional manner.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
  1. Maintaining order inside the department​
  2. Handling disciplinary actions | Promotions​
  3. Handling new Captain applications​
  4. Assisting in creation of new OOC documentation | Creating your own​
  5. Maintaining our current forums, documentation​
  6. Doing weekly meetings​
  7. Representing Gensec in a good manner​

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Chief Johnathan Doe

Newly promoted Chief Johnathan found himself in the office on a normal day just like normal. He was sitting in his chair reviewing documents and speaking with some of his fellow captains about new expectations when the Ethics Committee made entrance into the office. The Ethics member and his guards look at Johnathan and make aware that D-Block as been raided by CI and his radio was off! Johnathan turns on his radio and speaks - " All Gensec report in front of medbay " Johnathan walks down with his Captains to the front of medbay and organizes his department by rank. He gives orders to all his most Senior Captain to assign roles for the commencement of a siege on D-Block. When all GSD was informed of their orders the Chief commenced said raid and followed in the back of the line. Chaos ensues as gun fire rings though the halls . Shells bouncing off the floor it slowly became less deafening. The entrance of D-Block has been clear. Johnathan then orders standard sweep protocol to detain all D-Class and terminate any GOI in the area. The Captains gather and inform the rest of the department of their assignments and roles. The sweep initiates and goes well. Few wounded officers walk out of D-Block heading towards medbay. The siege is over and Gensec showed their true combat prowess.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Johnathan Doe

APPLICATION ON HOLD

Hello @Johnathan Doe

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", At the current time Site Administration has decided to place your Application ON HOLD till further Discussion is made.

Kind Regards,
Site Director Pyro

Reactions: Johnathan Doe

JIMMY DaGOAT

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 17, 2024
USA
+Suppourt
-Awesome teacher with a genuine passion for others
-Always Professional
-Active holding tryouts and captain duties every time I'm on

Reactions: Johnathan Doe

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
From Site Administration
To: Johnathan Doe

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello John,

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Chief of Security", as of now Site Administration has decided to Deny your application for Chief of Security. Please contact me or the SA over your department for further information.

Kind Regards,

Site Manager Harold

Status
Not open for further replies.