[US] jon "Wiz' Dingleshmerg Consultant App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198115205376
Discord name: Iamjustjon#4564
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Too long, About a year and a half, I've been con several times
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg
Civilian name: "Lootbug" (Planning on changing it soon, I was helping in that lethal company event)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- (Consultant held x4) (DoM held) (ECA held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1) I was a D-class that shot a MTF while at gunpoint (Fear Rp)
2) Shot a technician minging while he was holding a firearm (Fail Rp)

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- Its a role I really enjoy and wish to continue working with everyone, I wish to improve the medical RP and start RP events within the department.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
-I have several experience on the role, I am the best when it comes to including everyone in roleplay, and I am familiar with the position long enough to be capable to provide excellent results in anything field.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-Step by step guide on how to heal a fracture:
1) A patient has issues running or holding items and notices he has a broken bone
2) you bring the patient to the x-ray
3) once you bring him to the x-ray, then ask him to lay on the x-ray
4) the x-ray screen will then add a red highlight to the limb on the graph on the screen
5) then you use your medic menu to produce the calcium medicine according to the fracture
6) provide the medicine to the patient
7) afterwards ask if the patient is okay
8) the patient leaves

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-The consultant assists the Directors in policies, and guides staff to work and behave properly. Consultants also provide tests for medical licenses and combat medic training and do projects assigned to them by their director.
Consultants also deal with Ethics and O5 within the respective reason, such as providing medical RP for CL4/5 personnel that would normally be redacted to lower staff

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

6 months after ECA "Wiz" disappeared, He appeared with a glass left eye and a ring on his finger. The ring looked silver with Aramaic textile. "Wiz" walked in the site through unknown means, but reappeared in a black and red suit with a cloth folded in his breast pocket. "Wiz" would not talk about his recent location before returning to site, but his biology was different after a required physical examination. His blood was black with white specks inside, and his physical abilities were weaker and he could not run. His hair would grow white and begin to float through the air, as if it was magical.
"Wiz" would not continue with any examinations, but should be noted to not leave site ever again.
Classification Designation [REDACTED]
Date of Birth [REDACTED]
Height 5'9"
Data analysis: Biological Data similarity [SCP 2686]

Reactions: Orca

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Encrypted Message Recieved . . .
Open? | Y/N
Input | Y

. . .

. . .

Message Opened . . .

To: Jon Dingleshmerg
Subject: Application Accepted

Dear @Jon dingleshmerg , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and we are going to be accepting your application to join our team, we would be delighted to accept you back into the team again as you are very qualified for the role and very active on the site. You may contact me through my email when you are ready to begin the orientation process, have a wonderful day Dr. Dingleshmerg. (discord: playdoughzombie)

Status
Not open for further replies.