[US] Juryteacher67's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

juryteacher67

Nov 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Juryteacher67
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 515.65 hours totals but 4D 6H 14M on vtime menu
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John dayE-11 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank):Bizzen CS
Civilian name:john smithing
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:484504571
Discord ID (name#0000):jurykiler
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 false ban, 2 warnings
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- no i do not
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-no i do not
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-a minimum of 1-2 hours but can change if its the summer or say spring break
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i would like to help people with their problems and questions around the server
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i am good at directing people to places and i am very friendly to other players

Last edited:

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
-SUPPORT
I've personally never seen you before
There's not a lot of effort on questions pertaining to why you want staff and how you should be chose over other applicants
1 false ban but never any explanation behind it (How is it false?)

I'd personally take screenshots of your vtime and your warnings. I'd also look at putting a few more sentences on why with the things I pointed out, as the more you add the more it shows how interested you are. I'm also pretty sure the application question pertains to staff as well (I could be wrong).

Overall, I wish you the best of luck!

juryteacher67

Nov 28, 2023
-SUPPORT
There's not a lot of effort on questions pertaining to why you want staff and how you should be chose over other applicants

I'd personally take screenshots of your vtime and your warnings. I'd also look at putting a few more sentences on why with the things I pointed out, as the more you add the more it shows how interested you are. I'm also pretty sure the application question pertains to staff as well (I could be wrong).

It was during the Christmas event at the end of it when ever I hopped on the server I was banned for LTAP/NLR I was not in any type of sit or anything

juryteacher67

Nov 28, 2023
-SUPPORT

The other reason you barely see me is because I'm mainly down in hcz because I mainly play e-11

"BloodShed"

Oct 11, 2023
-SUPPORT

His foundation name is John Day

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
It was during the Christmas event at the end of it when ever I hopped on the server I was banned for LTAP/NLR I was not in any type of sit or anything
Did you ever try to appeal it? Talk to someone about it maybe? I do know we have ways to do that.
His foundation name is John Day
Ah, would make sense, that and he said he hangs out in HCZ a lot so that adds up.

juryteacher67

Nov 28, 2023
Did you ever try to appeal it? Talk to someone about it maybe? I do know we have ways to do that.

Ah, would make sense, that and he said he hangs out in HCZ a lot so that adds up.
I looked at my warnings after getting unbanned it never appeared on there so I just didn't bother with it

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

@juryteacher67
Thank you for making an application.
At this time I do not feel you are yet suited to be a staff member, please put a little more effort into your application next go around and ensure your activity is up, your warns are down and you have good community interactions.

You may reapply in
6 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.