[US] "Kevin" Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallkok

Apr 5, 2024
Steam ID: Smallkok
Discord name: bork5230
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2021. 1,500 Hours. All of my hours in Garry's Mod have been from this server. I've played for the past 3 years and play between 10-15 hours a day from 7AM-3PM to 5PM-4AM
In what country are you located?: AMERICA ?
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Kevin"
Civilian name: "Evil Kevin"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Absolutely, learned the rules the hard way. Job Banned, [Banned], [Ban] Severe Toxicity/Naming Convention, [Ban] Severe Toxicity/Naming Convention, NLR, Toxicity, [Ban] Severe Toxicity Class C, [Banned], Fail RP | Job Abuse, ARDM, FailRP , [Ban] Toxicity Stacked Warns, [Ban] Severe Toxicity[D], ERP, FailRP (combat cuffing), Toxicity, RDM, Toxicity, Toxicity, [Ban] NTTRP, NTTRP, FailRP (combat cuffing), Toxicity, RDM | Job Abuse, Toxicity, Toxicity, [Ban NTTRP]
FailRP(combat cuffing), Namingcon, RDM, FearRP, and FailRP. All have expired except the recent few.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-There are many reasons why I would like to be an Executive, I found my favorite aspect of the site has been research, and I've been putting all of my energy there, attempting to discover new SCP's and substances to utilize in roleplay and experimentation. Transitioning to an Executive Researcher would allow me to take on greater responsibilities, lead research teams, and influence decision-making processes within the SCP Foundation. It also offer's an unique opportunity to delve into the realm of higher clearance anomalous, contribute to global security, and engage in intellectually stimulating work that would make a tangible difference in the research community. Overall, my aspiration to become an Executive Researcher in the SCP Foundation stems from my intellectual curiosity, desire for responsibility, commitment to knowledge, and ambitious for career advancement.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I would bring several valuable qualities to the organization, I posses extensive knowledge and experience in anomaly research, as well demonstrate a deep understanding of anomalous objects, entities, and phenomena. I have strong leadership, communication, decision-making, and team management skills. Exceptional problem-solving abilities to address complex and unpredictable circumstances. I have a strong commitment to ethical conduct and moral integrity adhering to SCP foundation protocols, prioritizing the safety of personnel and subjects, while upholding professional standards of conduct. I'm continuously seeking to expand my knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to the foundations ongoing efforts to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have written 3 Excellent documents, and currently making more. What makes a document excellent is the amount of detail and effort that is put into it. Basic structuring, font sizing, understandable, and grammatical correctness. Keeping the grader engaged, whether this be through images, unique language and phrasing, or an unprecedented idea that is out of the ordinary from what a typical document would entail.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The primary responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in RP, is helping others in and out of the department by hosting lectures, making
projects requested by other departments and also helping other researchers with any questions, training, studies or documents they might have. Be a great role model for others on how a researcher should act. Conduct experiments on CL4 SCP as well as test on new SCP's to help the foundation achieve an understanding on the task at hand. Properly grade a documents and follow up with the researcher as to why they got that grade and help improve them. Adhere to the foundation's Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. Finally guide the research department as a whole.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Once upon a time, in a small town nestled between rolling hills and dense forests, there was a Taco Bell restaurant known for its exceptional service and mouthwatering tacos. Among the employees was a young man named Kevin. He had been working at Taco Bell for several years, mastering the art of crafting the perfect taco and delighting customers with his amazing smile.

However, Kevin harbored a secret passion for the mysterious and unknown. In his spare time, he would immerse himself in books about paranormal phenomena and scientific research. Little did he know, his seemingly ordinary job at Taco Bell would soon lead him down an extraordinary path.

One fateful evening, a man in a crisp suit entered the restaurant, ordering a few tacos and striking up a conversation with Kevin. As they talked, Kevin couldn't help but notice the strange insignia on his Lapel—A symbol he'd seen before in his late-night readings about secret organizations and anomalous occurrences.

Intrigued, Kevin asked about the symbol, and the man's eyes twinkled with amusement. He introduced himself as Dr. Thomas, a researcher from the SCP Foundation-a clandestine organization dedicated to securing, containing, and protecting anomalous objects and entities. Dr. Thomas explained that they were looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail, a knack for problem-solving, and a healthy dose of curiosity—qualities Kevin possessed in abundance.

Impressed by Kevin's quick wit and intuitive nature, Dr. Thomas offered him a job at the SCP Foundation's research division. Overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events, Kevin hesitated at first, but his innate thirst for knowledge and adventure ultimately won out.

Leaving behind his apron and taco assembly line, Kevin embarked on a new chapter of his life as a researcher for the SCP Foundation. His days were filled with analyzing anomalous artifacts, deciphering ancient texts, and collaborating with fellow scientists from around the world. Each discovery brought him closer to unraveling the mysteries of the universe, and he found himself thriving in the challenging yet exhilarating environment of the Foundation.

Though he occasionally missed the hustle and bustle of the Taco Bell kitchen, Kevin knew what was up when he had found his true calling among the enigmatic anomalies and top-secret experiments of the SCP Foundation. And as he delved deeper into the unknown, he couldn't help but feel grateful for that chance encounter with Dr. Thomas—the man who had opened the door to a world beyond his wildest dreams.

Apr 5, 2024
I vouch for Kevin.

The man is a paragon of research, whenever I need help with how to proceed with a document or how to conduct an experiment I know I can ask Kevin for help. I'm ESL so not great at this official sounding research writing but whenever I hit him up to help with a research paper he is always eager to spend his own precious time to share his immense knowledge of both SCP lore and academic writing.

Not to mention the man is fun as fuck to RP with and always out there creating cool experiences for everyone involved, he would definitely be a net positive for the entire server as an exec.

I would follow this man into the depths of the 106 dimension. My brother. My captain. My king.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rukus and Smallkok

DasPookieBear

Mar 23, 2024
I would give a - due to the bans and warns. But I have seen him on researcher and been a part of many of his tests. I do think he would make a great exec. In the few rp interactions I have had with him he always has documents ready for testing and actually does his job. He's a fun person to roleplay with and by far one of my favorite researches. I think looking past his bans and to the future with him is a good move.

+Support

• Love
Reactions: Smallkok

Rukus

Apr 5, 2024
Kevin definitely has put in the time and effort into the server. Hes a lot of fun to RP with and always doing his best to make sure things are fun for everyone. He has a great attitude with a lot of patience for the messier side of things.

The community would greatly benefit from him receiving an Exec Researcher position.

Lynch

Jan 3, 2023
682 Acid Pit
+Support

Active
Competent
Laid back but also
professional
By the way he acts you would have zero idea of his warn history
Amazing candidate looking to start fresh and better the research division

• Love

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support

I haven't been too active recently so I haven't seen him on Researcher but while he was playing IA he was one of the nicest people around. Glad he's going for a CL4 I think he'd do fantastic.

• Love

beastderek

Apr 7, 2024
+rep i seen kevin for about 2 weeks put his time and work into doing what he loves i feel if he gets the job he will be a big part in it

• Love

News

Apr 13, 2024
Steam ID: Smallkok
Discord name: bork5230
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2021. 1,500 Hours. All of my hours in Garry's Mod have been from this server. I've played for the past 3 years and play between 10-15 hours a day from 7AM-3PM to 5PM-4AM
In what country are you located?: AMERICA ?
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Kevin"
Civilian name: "Evil Kevin"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Absolutely, learned the rules the hard way. Job Banned, [Banned], [Ban] Severe Toxicity/Naming Convention, [Ban] Severe Toxicity/Naming Convention, NLR, Toxicity, [Ban] Severe Toxicity Class C, [Banned], Fail RP | Job Abuse, ARDM, FailRP , [Ban] Toxicity Stacked Warns, [Ban] Severe Toxicity[D], ERP, FailRP (combat cuffing), Toxicity, RDM, Toxicity, Toxicity, [Ban] NTTRP, NTTRP, FailRP (combat cuffing), Toxicity, RDM | Job Abuse, Toxicity, Toxicity, [Ban NTTRP]
FailRP(combat cuffing), Namingcon, RDM, FearRP, and FailRP. All have expired except the recent few.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-There are many reasons why I would like to be an Executive, I found my favorite aspect of the site has been research, and I've been putting all of my energy there, attempting to discover new SCP's and substances to utilize in roleplay and experimentation. Transitioning to an Executive Researcher would allow me to take on greater responsibilities, lead research teams, and influence decision-making processes within the SCP Foundation. It also offer's an unique opportunity to delve into the realm of higher clearance anomalous, contribute to global security, and engage in intellectually stimulating work that would make a tangible difference in the research community. Overall, my aspiration to become an Executive Researcher in the SCP Foundation stems from my intellectual curiosity, desire for responsibility, commitment to knowledge, and ambitious for career advancement.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-I would bring several valuable qualities to the organization, I posses extensive knowledge and experience in anomaly research, as well demonstrate a deep understanding of anomalous objects, entities, and phenomena. I have strong leadership, communication, decision-making, and team management skills. Exceptional problem-solving abilities to address complex and unpredictable circumstances. I have a strong commitment to ethical conduct and moral integrity adhering to SCP foundation protocols, prioritizing the safety of personnel and subjects, while upholding professional standards of conduct. I'm continuously seeking to expand my knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to the foundations ongoing efforts to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have written 3 Excellent documents, and currently making more. What makes a document excellent is the amount of detail and effort that is put into it. Basic structuring, font sizing, understandable, and grammatical correctness. Keeping the grader engaged, whether this be through images, unique language and phrasing, or an unprecedented idea that is out of the ordinary from what a typical document would entail.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The primary responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in RP, is helping others in and out of the department by hosting lectures, making
projects requested by other departments and also helping other researchers with any questions, training, studies or documents they might have. Be a great role model for others on how a researcher should act. Conduct experiments on CL4 SCP as well as test on new SCP's to help the foundation achieve an understanding on the task at hand. Properly grade a documents and follow up with the researcher as to why they got that grade and help improve them. Adhere to the foundation's Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. Finally guide the research department as a whole.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Once upon a time, in a small town nestled between rolling hills and dense forests, there was a Taco Bell restaurant known for its exceptional service and mouthwatering tacos. Among the employees was a young man named Kevin. He had been working at Taco Bell for several years, mastering the art of crafting the perfect taco and delighting customers with his amazing smile.

However, Kevin harbored a secret passion for the mysterious and unknown. In his spare time, he would immerse himself in books about paranormal phenomena and scientific research. Little did he know, his seemingly ordinary job at Taco Bell would soon lead him down an extraordinary path.

One fateful evening, a man in a crisp suit entered the restaurant, ordering a few tacos and striking up a conversation with Kevin. As they talked, Kevin couldn't help but notice the strange insignia on his Lapel—A symbol he'd seen before in his late-night readings about secret organizations and anomalous occurrences.

Intrigued, Kevin asked about the symbol, and the man's eyes twinkled with amusement. He introduced himself as Dr. Thomas, a researcher from the SCP Foundation-a clandestine organization dedicated to securing, containing, and protecting anomalous objects and entities. Dr. Thomas explained that they were looking for individuals with a keen eye for detail, a knack for problem-solving, and a healthy dose of curiosity—qualities Kevin possessed in abundance.

Impressed by Kevin's quick wit and intuitive nature, Dr. Thomas offered him a job at the SCP Foundation's research division. Overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events, Kevin hesitated at first, but his innate thirst for knowledge and adventure ultimately won out.

Leaving behind his apron and taco assembly line, Kevin embarked on a new chapter of his life as a researcher for the SCP Foundation. His days were filled with analyzing anomalous artifacts, deciphering ancient texts, and collaborating with fellow scientists from around the world. Each discovery brought him closer to unraveling the mysteries of the universe, and he found himself thriving in the challenging yet exhilarating environment of the Foundation.

Though he occasionally missed the hustle and bustle of the Taco Bell kitchen, Kevin knew what was up when he had found his true calling among the enigmatic anomalies and top-secret experiments of the SCP Foundation. And as he delved deeper into the unknown, he couldn't help but feel grateful for that chance encounter with Dr. Thomas—the man who had opened the door to a world beyond his wildest dreams.
+ support, great guy amazing RPer.

• Love

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: kevin@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Kevin,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me directly via email (g4rp1ays) or Akura (dr_ternith_plague) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.