Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): A-1 SPC "Mute"

Chaos name (include your rank): Skye Porter

Civilian name: Fox Turner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53710482 | 76561198067686692

Discord ID (name#0000): Kugen#5379 | 226916245340028933

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, I originally made one a couple of months back but retracted it. It was never denied or accepted, there is no link to the application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have not

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have 9,922 hours in good I have led communities, formed staff teams, servers, etc. I will not reference those servers as I believe it is in bad taste and against Civil Networks Guidelines. I have seen servers come and go with a bit of my playtime as I stated above was in staffing, if I had to make a rough estimate probably around 38% of my time in gmod was staffing. I have experience in basic things in gmod, be it helping someone bind something through the console, showing them how to get the content pack, helping someone join the discord, or even joining the steam group. I noticed the server uses ULX which I also have experience with.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, most of my time in gmod is with roleplay servers and I never found semi-serious roleplay servers to be my click. I enjoy getting immersed in what I enjoy, be it Clone Wars, Military, SCP, or even PoliceRP. Most of my roleplay experience comes from back in 2014 when I played on Clone WarsRP servers and learned how to roleplay in general. I have also helped as staff by helping keep the immersion by enforcing server rules.

How many hours can you be on every day?: I am a soon-to-be Full-Time EMT and currently a Full-Time Waiter, that can cause some drawbacks but I can be on 2 hours a day at minimum. This does not mean I am without days off, if I do have days off I'll most likely be spending them on the server ?

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I mainly want to become a moderator on SCPRP because I enjoy the server, and it's one of the most enjoyable SCPRP servers I've seen. I want to help enforce rules for the server so that the players (including myself) can have a better time on the server. I would spend time as AOD to make sure the server has someone watching roleplay to make sure it's as enjoyable as possible as well as making sure players have someone to call if it's something as major as someone being racist or as simple as someone stuck. I enjoy the fluidity of being staff and the teamwork aspect, it's not a single-person job and won't be done alone, especially with numbers reaching 128 players!! I hope to join that team and help reduce stress for others by being that extra hand.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'll be straight I have the experience, the time, the roleplay ability, the patience, and the forwardness to get the job done. I know the common sense of staffing and will adjust to how the Staff Team on Civil Networks do their job more quickly than others who may lack experience (which god bless them I know they can do it and learn). I know how to stay mature in meetings, situations, and even in character as staff should be setting an example on how to roleplay or even lead. I am eager and willing to learn all the guidelines that staff need to learn and how procedures are carried out. I hope you consider me for the Staff Team and I am excited to hear your response!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Lots of Positive Interactions
+ Amazing Playtime
+ Staff experience
+ Great Application

Neutral Support:
+/- None

Negative Support:
- None

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Mute,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.