site56ia.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511814900

Discord name: Phil,#7688

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 317,35 Hours 1658863280342.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Lucas "Philly" Frenchmen

Civilian name: "Business" Bob

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a microphone.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A | MTF Nu-7 LCPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no Bans or Kicks but I got warned for ARDM once but the warning is now expired so I currently don't have any active warning.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I am applying for Ambassador for the Internal Affairs department because i feel like its time for me to have a higher role with higher responsibilities. I also want to take care of the agents and show the the "basics" of the Internal Affairs. For the new agents show them the rules and what to arrest people for, who to not disguise has, be ethical, not abuse the power of being an Internal Affairs agent, etc. I would also like to make them professional and help them until they become ready to become an Ambassador just like me. I also want to help with the investigation and arrestation how to arrest someone with good reasons instead of inventing them.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I've been told by many people that I do my job very professionally and that i was ethical and was following the rules and the law codex very well. I've also been told that i was ready to become an Ambassador. I am not only professional in doing my job but also i am very respectful and mature. I do my job very well and I am ready for the responsibilities of being an Ambassador. I was already helping everyone that needed help with issues before and has an Ambassador I feel like the Agents will ask me for help more and this is why I think I am suitable for Ambassador.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written a lot of documents in the pass and my whole time of being an Internal affairs agent, Most of them Investigation reports, If I arrest someone for tresspassing i wont do an investigation report since this would add a "useless" document to my collection but if i arrest someone for Murder of Murder of a Site Administrator I will definitely write a document about it since this is an important subject. What makes a document good is how the person writing it formulate his words and what he put in first, for example if writing a document about a Murder of a Site Administrator I would write what happen and what the subject is being arrested for so when the reader star reading the document he know in the first lines what this document is about and how the Murder occurred.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The responsibilities of an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to manage and take care of its Agents and help them being ethical and arrest people. The ambassadors also have to be there to answer the question and assist agent if they ask for help in an investigation or anything that require and Ambassador. The ambassadors responsibilities have to be professionally respected and followed by the Ambassador. The Ambassadors also make sure that their agents aren't abusing their power and arresting people for false reasons or improvised reasons.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Since 2005 Philly Billy has been a d-class personnel. Used has lab rats and science tools for deadly tests and scientific advances. Philly survived them all. He had passed the 30 days of "cooperation" and had served the foundation for a while. He felt like this would never end and they were waiting for him to die to one of the many horrifying entities being kept in the foundation but, he was once dragged out of the d-block. Not for a famous dangerous testing , he was instead proposed a job to become a staff member in the foundation wish would be promoted by clearance level. He was proposed a job has an engineer. Seeing this opportunity to finally be free from these experiments done on him having many sides effects like for example his interaction with 2295 wish caused one of his lungs to be replaced by patches and cotton or his testing on 966 that caused spine injuries including the permanent pain following and the last one, his interactions with 457 twice, for an experiment with the goal to collect samples from him caused a burn mark on his right arm, the other interaction was in a containment breach. Philly accepted without hesitation thinking he would be less in contact with these anomalies. Year: **/07/20** Philly Billy has passed many years working for the foundation. Finally promoted to clearance level 3 after all those years, Philly was considered has a loyal member of the Internal Affairs. After all his good work and investigating involving high value targets he was told to prove himself for Clearance Level 4. Philly Billy was finally ready to become Ambassador of the internal affairs department and to face all the responsibilities coming with it.

(Note: I am French and I struggle with English grammar so sorry for any mistakes)

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
1658884454701.png
Application Accepted
Good Evening, Lucas "Philly" Frenchmen

Congratulations, you have passed the IA Ambassador test and have received an acceptable amount of support from my Superiors and other Internal Affairs Agents. Your dedication to our department hasn't gone unnoticed! I understand that you have spent a long time working for this role. We are glad to finally have you as a member of the ambassador team.

Cheers,
Department Director Barry "Legate" O'Cociner

Reactions: Philly Billy
Status
Not open for further replies.