[US] Lucas "Philly" Frenchmen staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly Billy

Jun 6, 2022
Québec
site56ia.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): irin00789

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have 377 hours of total playtime. (2 weeks and 2 days) 1659542993562.png

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Lucas "Philly" Frenchmen MTF O-1 PVT | IA Ambassador

Chaos name (include your rank): "Business" Bob CI-A

Civilian name: "Business" Bob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511814900

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes I have made some application before.

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warning for ARDM but it was more then one month ago so its expired. I have no active warnings and no bans or kicks.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on around 5 hours +

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a Moderator because I want to help the community with their issues and their questions. I also want to be the first person people think about asking for help (Staff Member). I was already helping a lot of people without being a staff member, Has an IA agent I was already helping a lot of new agents getting into IA now has an Ambassador its my job, Has a Moderator it wouldn't be just a department but a whole community,

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am vey active on the server and could help a lot of people, I am also Mature and one of my goal beside roleplaying is to help my surrounding. I almost never refuse to help somebody in the need, unless the person is asking me to do something against the rules, I also have a lot of experience with moderation of a community. I am also ready to face all the responsibility of becoming a Moderator.

(Permission to apply by Monarch)
1659544574928.png

(Note: I am French and struggle with grammar, Please excuse any mistakes)

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
+Support

+Very active player
+Well meaning
+Well formatted application

-/+Previous warn (I know it’s expired)
-Short application

Personally I’ve had nothing but great interactions with you Philly. Being staff can be a difficult jump especially with the language barrier that is slightly present but I know you can do it.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Philly Billy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.