- E-11 LCPL [Held]

- Security Captain [Holding]
- SCP-096 [Holding]
- UNGOC [Holding]
- B1 PVT [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that I possess the necessary qualities to make me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant. I am active on the server for a minimum of 3 hours a day, everyday. I am engaging in role play and activities daily on the server. I am available and willing to help/assist anyone that requires it. I am a hard worker that will see my work through. I will put my all into this position and expect the same from the people around me. I will always try and improve on my weaknesses while maintaining my strengths. I carry myself in a professional and serious manner while also leading others to do the same. I believe I possess the foresight and knowledge necessary to be an effective leader. I can and will motivate others to be the best they can be by leading by example. Finally, I have Jr CL4 experience. While I have only begun my journey as a Security Captain, I have been on daily, running D-Clock and learning what it takes to be a CL4 holder.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The Ethic Committee is known around the Foundation for ensuring everything is being done properly and in a "Ethical" manner. This includes dealing with wrongful termination of D-Class, researchers attempting to perform dangerous, and unethical testing. They also make sure everything in the foundation is going smoothly and in an orderly fashion. It is the Ethics Assistant’s job to answer questions from all sectors of the facility, whether that's a question regarding Ethical rules in D-Block or testing guidelines. Finally, the most important role of the assistant is fulfilling the orders of the Ethics Committee and the chairman.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
On a monotonous Sunday afternoon that seemed to be like all the rest, Security Captain “Mikes” was in for a surprise. He could overhear the screams coming from the Personnel Wing during his normal patrol. However, these were not normal screams, these were cries of bloody massacre. Immediately Mikes sprinted towards the personnel wing to investigate the noise. As he grew closer he could hear scratching and banging on the door. Slowly but surely grimey, disfigured fingers pried the seemingly sturdy metal door open directly in front of him. “Mikes” had overheard the rumors of the SCP that was unmentionable.

As the door is nearly pried off its hinges “Mikes” gains baring of his surroundings and retreats back towards D-Block. Leaving behind him a flurry of shouts and screams. “I knew it was real” “Mikes” thought, “SCP-[REDACTED] does exist...” He took up a defensive position inside of D-Block and unloaded every bullet in his magazine trying to stop the zombie horde headed straight for him. Looking over his shoulder, “Mikes” witnesses his fellow Security Captain falling to a ravenous zombie. At that very moment, the facility speakers began to blare the deafening signal of a code Black. “Mikes” knew his time in the facility, and his years of service was coming to an end.

“Mikes” found a spare ammunition reserve and continued putting shots down range as he heard the blast heading towards the facility. All “Mikes” could do now was follow his training, and hope for the best. He lit a cigarette left on the floor by a D-Class as they zombies closed in. Slowly but surely the horde pushed on, bearing down on Captain "Mikes". With his fellow Captain deceased, "Mikes" had to take up the helm and rally the troops. "Mikes" assured his fellow Gensec over the radio that we were still in the fight. Quickly giving directions, "Mikes" set up his officers in a firing line and broke through the zombies only for a second before they filled in the gaps. Before "Mikes" could give his next orders a large explosion is heard overhead, rippling through the facility. The next thing "Mikes" knew was darkness....

1 year, 4 months, and 12 days later “Mikes” slowly opened his eyes as they adjusted to the fluorescent hospital lights. Turning his head to the side he saw the doctors hushed whispers. A shadowy figure approached “Mikes” bedside. Without saying a word, he slowly rolled “Mikes” in his hospital bed down a corridor, through some rooms, and down an elevator. This was the last thing “Mikes” knew before he slowly drifted back to darkness.

Upon waking up, “Mikes” stretched his wrists which he found to be tied together in front of him. In a curious frantic movement “Mikes” struggled against the restraints.

“Enough”

The shadowy figure from before belted.

“Mikes” stopped his movement and squinted against the light hanging above his head.

“Do you know why you are here?”

The voice called out.

“Mikes” remained silent.

“You survived something no one was supposed to”

“Mikes” again held his tongue.

“This now leaves you with a choice… Continue your work with us and you live”

As he points towards the roof.

“or die with them… The choice is yours.”

Last edited:

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support good man, great roleplayer and the lore is so scary ahhhh

Reactions: Mike7

Hucks

Jan 27, 2023
+support Mike Hardcastle fell for my email scam saying I was a disposed Nubian King but I realized he was so kind so I gave him half the money back

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support has some CL4 experience which is nice, very active, and always helpful. Only good interactions

Slater

Feb 13, 2023
+support Great roleplayer, pursuing many roles. He will do great work for the ethics committee.

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support
Have had some good RP experiences with you, you seem capable + you have CL4 Experience, good luck on the application.

Ava Cabrone

Feb 6, 2023
+Support Very good RP and has CL4 experience along with the maturity needed to become a good assistant.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Mike!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.