Not open for further replies.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Wholesome15
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime says that i have three hours, but I can say I have played the server for about 100 hours or so. Vtime has been messed up recently.
In what country are you located?:United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 SGT Gregory "Striker" Fitzgeraold
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Micheal "Ghost" Adams
Civilian name: Michael Forrest
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89417691
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is my first one.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning and it was due to a grenade in a hostage situation. The order was given from higher ups, but I accept the fact that I have done it. This was about a 3 weeks ago.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have no previous experience on staff due to this server being first main RP Gmod Server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have had serious roleplay on other games such as Secret Lab and other online games.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I play for about 4 hours or so a day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to assist in the well being of the server. I want to be able to assist with people having issues with their RP scenarios.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am able to be staff later at night. I play later and have noticed that at night their is no Admins on to assist with issues. I view my application as more special because I take RP serious and am willing to listen to both sides of an issue and find a resolution that seems reasonable. I'm also willing to learn and I am fast at picking rules and skills up. Last, I own my mistakes if I mess up i will admit it.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Vtime is 3 days and 10 hours it fixed itself.

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Good RP
+Good interactions in game
+Great activity in the server

-Would like to see some more in detail answers to most of the questions
+good rule knowledge from what I know

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

+ Good Interactions
+ Good Activity
+ Good RP
+ Mature From what I've seen

+/- Unkown on Rule Knowdlege
- Answers are a bit weak, but decent

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

- Application make ~ The application could have been made much better with added spacing, contrasting color, and overall better formatting. I personally would also like to see more detail in all of your responses.
+ Ability to follow directions ~ Looks like directions were followed.
+ Total playtime ~ Your total playtime is decent.
+ Personal interactions ~ All interactions that we've had have been good.
+ Community involvement ~ Glad to see some involvement in both foundation and chaos.
+/- Experience ~ Not sure if sec lab is that serious and is lacking on experience but everyone has to start somewhere.
+ Punishment history ~ Just one warning for what seems to be like a misunderstanding, seems to have good rule knowledge and competency.

No matter my opinion, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck!
~Custumz

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
+Support
+Good Detail
+Good Playtime on the Server
+History Is Solid (Not a trouble maker)

+Good Quality
-/+Interaction
you got my vote on this one

Good Luck!

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+Support
+Good RP
+Good interactions in game
+Great activity in the server

-Would like to see some more in detail answers to most of the questions
+good rule knowledge from what I know
+ Support I would love to see what you can bring to the Staff Team.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
+/- Support

+ Community Involvement. Your role within Nu-7 shows that you're not only involved with exclusive groups within the server, but that you are trusted to be a leader within that organization. This reflects positively on you.
+ Activity. 4 hours a day, as well as being on during later parts of the night, are both very beneficial to the server. Just understand that spending that much time could have negative impacts on you personally. Do this in moderation!
+/- Staff Experience. You mention that this is your first time potentially staffing a Garry's Mod community. While the trial period is more than capable of preparing potential staff members, I worry that you may be biting off more than you can chew.
+/- Interaction. I have never interacted with you to my knowledge.
- Application Presentation. I am a tough grader when it comes to applications, so be mindful of that. Your application was a bit hard to read due to formatting; it all just looks like a white wall of text. I also feel that some of the answers were under-done. Expand on these. This application is meant to be a first impression of you; a way to market yourself as a potential member of the team. Take advantage of that!

Best of luck to you. I hope to see you around!

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.