Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- 096 application
- executive researcher application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Heres a list of all my warnings (the second one was a false ban)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Honestly I wish I had some experience

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Depends on how much homework I'll get but 2-3 hours for sure

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator on your server, because I enjoy SCP-RP, community is nice, staff is really awesome. I also have been reporting people that are breaking rules, and I want to be a mod so I don't have to clip and wait for a sit.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would decrease the number of rule breakers and generally make the server more enjoyable for me and for others as well.

So that is the end of this application. Thank you for reading this. I will also try to act as mature as I can and I would love to help people. It makes me feel awesome whenever I help someone.
Once again thank you for reading this application <3

00X

Aug 7, 2022
-

Low detailed app, weird to see how the majority of the warnings are for severe toxicity, unfit imo

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
While my interactions have been positive with you, I am going to have to give a -Support for the following reasons:
Bare Application
No staff experience

Multiple warnings for toxicity
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Heres a list of all my warnings (the second one was a false ban)
You claim that the first ban for severe toxicity was false, but upon reading your ban appeal, nuke did not give a verdict on if it was false, it was accepted because your ban was already over.

Being calm and collected is one of the things that I personally think make a staff member good, so the fact that you've been banned or warned for toxicity/severe toxicity multiple times within a month isn't really a good look.

markoloko1223

Jun 21, 2022
While my interactions have been positive with you, I am going to have to give a -Support for the following reasons:
Bare Application
No staff experience

Multiple warnings for toxicity

You claim that the first ban for severe toxicity was false, but upon reading your ban appeal, nuke did not give a verdict on if it was false, it was accepted because your ban was already over.

Being calm and collected is one of the things that I personally think make a staff member good, so the fact that you've been banned or warned for toxicity/severe toxicity multiple times within a month isn't really a good look.
well how am i supposed to get staff experience in the first place? anyways thanks for pointing these statements ill try to improve. oh and also im trying to be more calm after these warns/bans. (from my perspective) im actually a pretty calm person, most likely i got these warns/bans when i was really tired. when im tired i can do multiple wierd things.

markoloko1223

Jun 21, 2022
anyways this application will most likely be denied but i promise i will increase my reputation among the community sooner or later.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @markoloko1223 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would wait like a month or 2 before applying especially if you have severe toxicity on your record. Also maybe a little more detail in your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.