[US] Moop's SCP 096 Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210651993
Discord name: Moop
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A week.
In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: Australian Central Daylight Time
Character name(s): Melvin "Moop" Andrew "Moop"
Civilian name: Ben "Moop"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA SCP RP
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP LVL 11 & TOTAL LEVEL 75.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Not yet but currently trying not many tryouts happen when I'm awake.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have the knowledge and have read all the books/wiki. I also enjoy his gameplay design and voice roleplay. I talk a lot, love roleplay and this community.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sitting down/ recovery position, crying, covering face, docile and hiding.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Yes he can pretty much go anywhere he wants expect spawn points obviously like bunks and surface.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First you got to put a bucket on his head when he's docile then when he isn't docile shoot him until he is injured to put the 096 in SCP cuffs only when he is docile and has a cooldown after that cooldown I think you can get back up and go again if you are not cuffed. I'm writing this without looking at any other applications so I show my general knowledge of the SCP.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Moop
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to very minimum detail with explaining how 096 is recontained

You may reapply in 3 Days

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.